Dead City (Finale)

Comments

• edited September 2014

Awesome! New characters! I'll post one here, if you don't need it don't use it.

Name: Gerald Hartford

Height: 6'0''

Weight: 149

Eye color: green

Hair color: black

Background: Gerald is quite a loud man. He likes to be heard. He always sticks up for what's right, even if others see it as wrong. He believes in the ' eye for an eye' and will return the favor if you hurt him or anyone with him. Gerald loves to play guitar whenever he can. He sees music as a break from the apocalypse around him. But the man has a hair trigger, he has a tendency to explode without warning. He is slow to trust others, but his trust once earned is very valuable. Gerald is very resourceful and dose the best with what he has. Gerald likes to hunt and fish too. He likes his old bolt-action rifle that was from his great grandpa. He knows his guns and know how to use them. Some people say they saw him nail walkers square in the head half a mile away. Of course that was before he lost his eye in a fight with a scavenger in a store. Gerald doesn't like to talk about his past though, says he's not close with his family and all his friends are dead. Something is clearly bothering him, he just won't say what. He's a very stubborn person.

Group: any, wherever he's needed

• Ill use him for the last Fallen.

mr.quality posted: »

Awesome! New characters! I'll post one here, if you don't need it don't use it. Name: Gerald Hartford Age: 23 Height: 6'0'' Weig

• edited September 2014

Group: The saviors, (or other group if his personality isn't right for the saviors)

Name: Vex

Description: Deep monotone voice, very muscular, tall, and African american.

14 years in the police academy tought Vex some things. He has an absolute hatred for any person who has done a criminal act, and feels no remorse for the filthy monters. After his parents were killed by criminals, he swore an oath of vengeance to all wrong-doers. He rarely shows emotion of happiness, only sheer hatred for evil people. He sees the world in a very black and white morality, thinking a gray morality does not exist. You either follow the law, or you don't. And even though the apocalypse has happened, he will continue to honor the oath he swore and enforce the law. Brutal, ruthless, and hateful to anyone who goes against the law that was drilled into his head for 14 years. He loves to savor each kill of a criminal and he loves making their deaths slow and painful if possible, and resorts to torture, which he loves, and think s they deserve nothing better. He is not the comforting type, and usually uses people's losses to make them work harder to bring sweet justice to the ones who have done wrong. He worked best in a unit in his police days, so he can coordinate one quite well. Although he often got in trouble for being too violent and ruthless, and for not following orders. He thought the whole police force was weak and too soft on the criminals, he thought they deserved torture for their crimes to make them pay. Independent, remorseless, quiet, and unsociable, he has no sense of humor and thinks less of people who's moral principles aren't his. He has a few redeeming qualities, he is absolutely truthful and honors people who help him with respect and he will never abandon an ally, unless they've committed an illegal act. He does not forgive, or forget. He will follow his oath until the day he dies. He is efficient with all firearms and most melee weapons. If your not with him, your against him. He is a great asset if your on his side, and an absolute nightmare if you're not. And he does it all for his own personal vendetta against criminals

• He sounds right for them, honorable.

Colton posted: »

Group: The saviors, (or other group if his personality isn't right for the saviors) Name: Vex Gender: Male Age: 32 Description:

• I'd like to add characters for The Community. You could use them if needed, or change their group as desired.

Name: Lucas Serova

Height: 5'7

Weight: 145 lbs

Ethnicity: Spanish/ American

Description: Lucas poseses adequate athletic ability, and is an outstanding marksman with guns and even a bow. An overall good guy and optimist who doesn't dwell on petty matters. He can be impatient at times but is firm and straightforward if the situation calls for it.

Name: Silvia Lane

Height: 5'4

Weight: 120 lbs

Ethnicity: White

Description: Silvia is knowledgeable and well rounded. She has a strong and ambitious personality. She is a kind and understanding person, but can be argumentative and pushy with others.

I hope you can work with this. Let me know.

• do we have any groups open for an evil, insane guy? i got one in my head, if not its fine though

• The community could use him

do we have any groups open for an evil, insane guy? i got one in my head, if not its fine though

• I will use Lucas for the Saviors but Silvia for the Community.

ThatOneUser posted: »

I'd like to add characters for The Community. You could use them if needed, or change their group as desired. Name: Lucas Serova Age:

• I hope this helps. If you need more characters I can help. Also, can you give us any info on the new groups?

UnknownX posted: »

Group: The Community Name: Violet Taylor Gender: Female Age: 20 Ethnicity: Hispanic Description: 5'5, 120 lbs, Black Hair, Ha

• edited September 2014

Group: Community

Name: Lewis

Description: Thin, black hair, tall, pale.

Lewis is an unstable person. The apocalypse is the place just for him. Before, he was the son of one of the richest man in his city. He was often alone, and could not leave his house. This left him alone by himself, often talking to imaginary people, or insects around his house, or outside. He found he savored killing bugs, and soon killed all the bugs he could find. He was absolutely thrilled with causing death, and soon got the habit of eating them. He loved the taste, and soon, the obsession with insects grew to roadkill. When he was on his own, he did not have to work, because his father paid for everything. He acted normal when he went out, and was friendly. He brought the roadkill home and ate it whenever he could. He continued to talk to imaginary people. He then wondered what a human would taste like. He was absolutely psychotic, but no one was there to notice. He killed his sister one day, and ate her. He loved it, and wanted more. Once his father noticed the disappearance of his daughter, he visited Lewis. Lewis couldn't resist, and murdered him as well. The police caught him with parts of his dead father, because someone reported him missing. He escaped out the back door and got away. That's when the dead started walking. He felt like it was a godsend, and he could continue a free man. He found a group, and by all means, he is a friendly guy to everyone, but only because he wants to slaughter them and see them die before him, so he could eat. He killed all seven of the members of the group, but only ate one. He then found the community, a place of people to feed on. He would act normal, friendly, talkative, and trustful, but that is only to hide his true intentions. He still talks to his imaginary friends, and people are suspicious there is more to him than what he is showing, and they're right. He's an absolute insane person, who will help and make sure you survive, so he can kill you. He is always happy, funny, and optimistic, because he knows its all worth it in the end, He is addicted to human flesh, and will do anything for it. His preferred weapon is anything that will cause the most blood and guts to be spilled.

idk if he will fit with the story or not so you dont have to use him, i just got bored and wrote this out so yeah, i wanted to make a really fucked up guy, i imagine him being sort of like the joker from batman of twd, but less obvious of his insanity

• Editted him a bit

He sounds right for them, honorable.

• Awesome :)

Ill use him for the last Fallen.

• ._. WTF...Um, im actually thinking more dictator...Not cannibal.

Ill change him a little bit and put him in the story...

people's imaginations :p

Group: Community Name: Lewis Age: 26 Description: Thin, black hair, tall, pale. Lewis is an unstable person. The apocalypse is t

• I dont want to reveal too much but heres the basics:

The Saviors are a group of honorable people who just want to help, but with a small secret thats kept them alive.

The Community is a Carver like group with a strong belief of dictatorship, they often use slaves and might have a secret alliance with someone.

The Fallen are a group of survivors who just try to stay alive, one of the last survivor groups after the fall of the military in the city.

I hope this helps. If you need more characters I can help. Also, can you give us any info on the new groups?

• Lol, alright

._. WTF...Um, im actually thinking more dictator...Not cannibal. Ill change him a little bit and put him in the story... people's imaginations

• Um are the saviors the same ones from the comics because if they are then i would know how to make a unique built character

._. WTF...Um, im actually thinking more dictator...Not cannibal. Ill change him a little bit and put him in the story... people's imaginations

• No they are not...they are very different groups.

Lehfeels posted: »

Um are the saviors the same ones from the comics because if they are then i would know how to make a unique built character

• edited September 2014

Group: Community

Name: Sinead

Appearance: Medium red hair, green eyes, medium-height and thin.

Description: She's friendly, badass, curious, against suicide, impatient and anxious. Her weapon of choice is a knive.

Background: She is/was found with her arm injured, she tells that she saw her brother die, and that she still has hope that her family is out there, somewhere.

• Im going to start the next parts of the stories soon.

We still need two characters for Saviors one male,one female,both "good" people.

• OK here's one, don't use it if someone else wants the spot.

Name: kianna

Height: 5'3''

Weight: 89

Eye color: brown

Hair color: brownish- black

Kianna is a kind and Caring person, she is quick to trust others and likes to talk. She may be young, but age doesn't matter to her, she feels she can do anything an adult can do but better. Kianna is a good drawer too, she designed the logo for her friends 'group' in school with help by her friend Wayne. Shed never say it but she liked Wayne, who disappeared during a raid. She believes he's still alive though, she never heard any screams that would indicate he was bitten or even a gun shot! Kianna is prone to freak out every once in awhile. She has a great memory and can remember anything. Although she is nice, she can be aggressive and moddy every once in awhile. Kianna prefers bladed weapons over guns.

Im going to start the next parts of the stories soon. We still need two characters for Saviors one male,one female,both "good" people.

• A kid character I like it, if you want to come up with family member like a brother ill use him.

OK here's one, don't use it if someone else wants the spot. Name: kianna Height: 5'3'' Weight: 89 Eye color: brown Hair color

• Before I start im going to say that I will transfer these to something else after an entire arc is finished, so that way it wont be too short.

• OK here,

Name: Miah

Height: 6'0''

Weight: 136

Eye color: blue

Hair color: blonde

History

Miah is kianna's older sister, there not extremely close though and often fight against each other on opposing issues, but their family and they love each other. Miah is an intelligent person, she was studying to become a history teacher. Miah is stunningly beautiful and is know to use good looks and charm to get her way. There's nothing really special about Miah though, not good with guns and not good around walkers, she depends more on other people to do the dirty work. Miah is a great singer though and was in her school choir for many years. She often uses her sister Kianna to do the hard stuff. Miah doesn't like to go on raids or search for food but instead likes to spend her time talking/and singing. Poor Kianna.

A kid character I like it, if you want to come up with family member like a brother ill use him.

• Survivors and Bandits Chapter 4

(Choice-Mercy Kill)

Anthony pulls out his gun

J-Whaa...What are you do...Doing?

A-Im sorry I cant help you.

J-No...No...Pl...Please...Anth-

Anthony fires a bullet right through his head,Josh's body lays completely still,Anthony runs to the fire escape getting in

B-Someone please tell me what the fuck just happened!

S-Lev, you just...Fuck!

B-Anthony! Youre safe!

A-I mercy killed Josh...

S-Jesus...

Everyone slowly steps into different corners of the room, worried

L-We need to rest, its getting dark, take a nap... Lev talks in a emotionless voice

Anthony walks over to Lev while everyone rests

A-What happened back there?

L-I had to do it...He was a danger to the group.

A-He talked shit but he would never had done anything.

L-Thats what I was worried about...My family died because some asshole like Josh didnt help.

Lev gets into a depressed state

L-I had nothing when you all found me...Not even my will to live.

L-You all were my new family...I wouldnt let that happen to you all...I promised Simon that, last night.

L-Maybe I should have been more forgiving...He lost his family too.

A-I get where youre going with this, its okay we all make mistakes.

L-Especially me...

Anthony walks over to Brandon whos looking at a picture

A-That of your brother?

B-Yeah...

A-He was probably a good man.

B-He was...God damn what happened out there!

A-Something Lev regrets...

B-I hope so, that was straight fucked up.

A-It was...At least Josh didnt suffer.

B-You did a hard thing.

Anthony walks over to Sammy

A-You okay?

S-Yeah fine,could use a shower though, you can only wear a bra every few days before it stinks. She laughs

A-Glad you arent depressed here.

S-I am, but it comes a time where you see so many people die before you dont care.

A-Yeah,still hard to kill them.

S-I know...Get some rest you need it.

Anthony lays down and takes a nap, he wakes up an hour later where everybody prepares for the walk through the night

Around Midnight they reach the camp and hear a scream for help

On top of the roof Simon is fighting a zombified Megan while handcuffed to a pipe

S-Ahhhh please stay back Megan, I know youre still there!

(Choice)

http://strawpoll.me/2552789

• Thanks

OK here, Name: Miah Age: 18 Height: 6'0'' Weight: 136 Eye color: blue Hair color: blonde History Miah is kianna's ol

• edited September 2014

Um any groups left for me to join

No they are not...they are very different groups.

• They are closed but make a character and I will make some room somewhere.

• The Saviors are good but just make one, he wont be in the Saviors.

• Name:Craig
    Height: 6'1
    Weight:125

Appearance: Brown hair hazelnut brown eyes hes american

Personality: Hes tough has a short fuse temper tries to do good is a brave kind hearted person overall at times can lose control of his action when he gets angry even though hes a good person he protects his group and has a easily lost sanity if any of his closest group were to perish

Thats about it for my character

Backstory: Was a manager at a hardware story before the apocalypse lived in his apartment had a good life his sister lived with him and overall they had a enjoyable life his hobbys were gaming reading and knowledge of the internet overall a smart guy who was in the boy scouts at 1 point in life and knows knots and some survival skills to provide to his group a loyal group member

Survivors and Bandits Chapter 4 (Choice-Mercy Kill) Anthony pulls out his gun J-Whaa...What are you do...Doing? A-Im sorry I can

• edited September 2014

The Hunters Chapter 3

R-Okay first what kind of people are in your group?

S-People...Good people...Trust me there are only good people.

R-Is your group safe?

S-No

R-What!?

S-No where is safe anymore but we are pretty capable.

R-...

S-Come on lets go.

The three men and Madison walk to an open clearing

Randy looks around noticing a big black man in a cop uniform, a spanish man near a fire, and two young girls walking inside a tent

R-These are your people?

S-Yes... Savior then whispers something in the other mans ear

The man parts as Savior,Randy,and Madison walk into a tent

S-Alright rest here, our doctor will be here in a second.

Savior leaves as an muscular 40 year old man walks in

???-Nasty work there...

R-Who are you?

???-Call me Nick.

R-Okay Nick, are you the doctor?

Nick-Yes I am, So you are?

R-My names Randy, thats my daughter Madison.

N-So you folks staying? Nick starts inspecting Randy's legs

R- I dont know to be honest.

N-Well we have nice people here and two girls, about your daughters age.

R-I saw

N-Well I found something.The bullets went straight through, you can still walk.

R-Good!

N-Let me bandage these up and ill go get za-... Savior.

Nick bandages up Randy's legs and leaves

Savior comes in soon afterwards

S-Looks like Nick took good care of you.

R-Im glad.

S-Well you can rest here tonight and tomorrow you can decide between leaving and staying. Now ill take your daugh-

R-Do you mind if she stays in here with me.

S-Sure, no problem.

Savior leaves and Randy and Madison sleeps

Randy wakes up in the middle of the night, Madison isnt there, Randy looks around and grabs a gun and walks outside

Randy hears moaning of the dead, he walks over to find three of them without arms or jaws, he then hears Madison

Randy walks around the truck the dead are held in to find Savior with his arms around Madison, Randy pulls the gun and aims at Savior

R-What the fuck is this!

Madison turns around with Savior

S- Oh hi...You should allow me to explain.

R-Im not letting you fucking talk!

???-I wouldn't do that if I were you.

The black man has a gun pointed at the back of Randy's head

S-Just calm...Down.

(Choice)

http://strawpoll.me/2553964

• Im going to use your character in the fallen

Group: The Community Name: Violet Taylor Gender: Female Age: 20 Ethnicity: Hispanic Description: 5'5, 120 lbs, Black Hair, Ha

• Good Job! :)

The Hunters Chapter 3 R-Okay first what kind of people are in your group? S-People...Good people...Trust me there are only good people

• The Mission Chapter 2

Cpt.R-Were friendly, dont shoot!

???-Like hell you are!

A man with a shotgun bursts up from a chair while a man trys to shield a woman

AB-We have wounded, dont shoot!

???-What the hell is-

A man with a prosthetic leg comes from out of the kitchen

???-Military?! Gerald lower the shotgun! Blue you can sit down, Veronica youre safe.

Cpt.R-Blue?

Blue-Its a nickname...

???-Sir, I am Private Xavier Daniels, I havent seen other soldiers since the fall of the city!

Cpt.R-Well Private Daniels we need room for medical care.

Pvt.X-Oh yes over here on the table!

Xavier clears off a table and the medics put Austin on the table

J-Let us do our work over here.

Pvt.X-Hey sarg or who ever come here.

Cpt.R-Its actually Captain Roland.

Pvt.X- Sarg sounds cooler,hey so what are you guys doing here? Extraction?

Cpt.R-mission to get the cure.

Pvt.X-Seriously?! Well I volunteer use to help!

Gerald-Hey private stop signing us up for your cause! William isnt even back yet!

Pvt.X-Where is William anyway?

The radio comes on with the sound of a worried man

???-Help, those things have me trapped in a security office at the gun store!

Gerald-The gun store! He wasnt suppose to go there!

Pvt.X-A few of us have to help him!

Cpt.R-Me and a team of this group will go get him, will you help us then?

Gerald-Yeah...

Pvt.X-Hey you should take to people first then choose your team.

(Choice)

http://strawpoll.me/2554661

• Great part, I was thinking about telling you to use Blue as a nickname xD

The Mission Chapter 2 Cpt.R-Were friendly, dont shoot! ???-Like hell you are! A man with a shotgun bursts up from a chair while a m

• It was either a nickname or "My parents were fucking crazy"

BlueShadiw posted: »

Great part, I was thinking about telling you to use Blue as a nickname xD

• "My dad was a ballon and my mom was a watermelon."

"...Also their craziness is hereditary."

It was either a nickname or "My parents were fucking crazy"

• XD I should have used the crazy bit.

BlueShadiw posted: »

"My dad was a ballon and my mom was a watermelon." "...Also their craziness is hereditary."

• I love this story! (Best wishes for my leg!) Keep up the good work!

XD I should have used the crazy bit.

• Thanks and ill try.

I love this story! (Best wishes for my leg!) Keep up the good work!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.