Forum Contest #15 (Contains Lots of Pictures!)

Hey guys! This is the 15th contest I'm posting on this account. Here's the description for anyone who is new!

Hello, I'm ShaleReeve and I'll be posting lots of contests on this account! Some of them will be a "competition" where there will be a winner, or it might be some sort of trivia of some sort. I'll try to get in at least one contest per week, but I may do more! I won't post them on a certain day, so always be on the lookout! I will always name the threads "Forum Contest (insert number here)." So if you are stuck trying to find the contest, that's what it's called! I'll also post them on the The Walking Dead section first, so people can notice it since most people stay in that section. It will move to the Forum Games eventually, where people can keep conversing and participating. I'll normally announce the winners about 2 days later on that same thread, so keep checking on the thread to see the winners if you are interested! (Also keep in mind that I only joined recently, so excuse me if any of these contests have been done before. Thanks!)

After the mini joke contest, I've gone back to naming the contests back to their original names. I'll probably stick to this for most of the time, but if the contest is something in particular and something significant, I'll state it in the title.

Anyways, back to old school contests. It hasn't been like this since Forum Contest #10. Time to have those basic, hopefully fun contests without any complicated rules, no voting or anything, just like the old ones where you guys guess and I count up the winners. So basically, I've taken 25 random pictures of the walking dead game and I've posted them here. All you have to do is tell me what scene it's from. Also, make sure to state which episode it occurred in to be sure. Some will be very easy, some will be difficult. But most of all, I hope, it will be fun. Note that this will only include season 1, so it's a bit more understanding and challenging. I'll probably do a season 2 version of this another time.

PM me your answers! I used to just have people post their answers down below, but I've realized that isn't the best idea since people can easily just copy people's answers. Feel free to discuss the contest and all of that here, just don't reveal any answers to anyone except yourself, that is, if you want the best chance of winning.

1. Alt text

2. Alt text

3. Alt text

4. Alt text

5. Alt text

6. Alt text

7. Alt text

8. Alt text

9. Alt text

10. Alt text

11. Alt text

12. Alt text

13. Alt text

14. Alt text

15. Alt text

16. Alt text

17. Alt text

18. Alt text

19. Alt text

20. Alt text

21. Alt text

22. Alt text

23. Alt text

24. Alt text

25. Alt text

Winners will be announced on Sunday, September 14th, at 4:30 P.M. U.S. Eastern Time.

Good luck and have fun!

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.