Cants wait to have a dialogue with krieg

lol just think about it

for those who dosent know kreige

Comments

• I AM THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!!! - Krieg

In all honesty, Krieg is the most interesting insane character, I have seen in a long time. :)

• edited September 2014

he is like the kind of insane thats awesome. i ship him and maya so much lol.
    he is one the my top players to play with!!! also i like his characters and how he is half sane have crazyyyyyy
    i want krieg to be on this telltale game he is so interesting and one of my best characters in the game

• edited September 2014

"Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now..." (and on and on)

Brilliantly said by the poop train conductor himself.

• edited September 2014

"Math...I hope we don't pop a blood vessel." - Krieg's internal voice

"I LIKE MY TREASURE LIKE I LIKE MY BABY STEAKS...RAAAAAAARE." - Krieg

I'm currently playing him for the first time, he's so much fun.

• After I finished the game with Zero, I began playing Krieg with some friends. At first, it was difficult to play him due to his insanity and are quickly killed by the enemies. Little did I know that his insanity is his greatest strength and soon I began blindly charging at enemies and slaughtering them. He is so much fun to play. :)

"Math...I hope we don't pop a blood vessel." - Krieg's internal voice "I LIKE MY TREASURE LIKE I LIKE MY BABY STEAKS...RAAAAAAARE." - Krieg I'm currently playing him for the first time, he's so much fun.

• haha didnt expect to see so much borderlands players here
    -MADE IN THE MEAT CHUNKS

• can't wait to interact with mad moxxi

• I have mixed feelings about Krieg. With the right skill tree he is an unstoppable murder machine of insanity.

On the other hand, does a conversation with Krieg ever end up without someone dead?

• Exactly...

bluebart posted: »

I have mixed feelings about Krieg. With the right skill tree he is an unstoppable murder machine of insanity. On the other hand, does a conversation with Krieg ever end up without someone dead?

• Only in his mind, I suppose...

bluebart posted: »

I have mixed feelings about Krieg. With the right skill tree he is an unstoppable murder machine of insanity. On the other hand, does a conversation with Krieg ever end up without someone dead?

• LOL you scared me

• I prefer Gaige, but you're right, it will be fun to talk to him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.