I want my money back for TWD 2s

I mailed to support and wrote new topic at forum yesterday, but still nobody answers me. So I want my money back, because I can't play the game I had bought.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the delayed response. Please try my suggestions in your original thread. I will post them below for your convenience:

I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few possible solutions:

1) Ensure you have the latest drivers for both your graphics card, and your computer’s BIOS

2) Restart your system

3) Unplug your gamepad (and all other USB devices other than keyboard/mouse) and plug in headphones to the audio out jack.

4) Run the game as admin

5) Run the game in compatibility mode (right click on game, click properties, click compatibility tab , and we recommend running the game in Windows 98/ME ) (We recommend Windows 98/ME)

6) Reinstall the game

Please also try starting the game again, and when you see the blank/black screen, please try switching the game to Windowed Mode using the shortcut (Alt+Enter for PC) and see if you are then able to see the game correctly. If so, please then try changing the game's resolution and graphics settings to a lower setting, and click Apply. Then try switching back to Full Screen Mode by using the same shortcut, and your issue should then be resolved.

Davlin posted: »

My TWD files https://www.sendspace.com/file/3nnjki

• I did all this things, except 5) . When I run the game in Windows 98/me I got this error: http://gyazo.com/8942020cab168df5a39c3e57f7c11df0

Nothing helps me

I apologize for the delayed response. Please try my suggestions in your original thread. I will post them below for your convenience:

Can you please clarify if when you reinstalled the game, that you deleted 'The Walking Dead Season Two' folder from your file directory in

C:/Users/YOURNAME/Documents/Telltale Games/The Walking Dead Season Two/

then reinstalled the game?

I did all this things, except 5) . When I run the game in Windows 98/me I got this error: http://gyazo.com/8942020cab168df5a39c3e57f7c11df0 Nothing helps me

• I did all this things but nothing helps me.
    This is really bad idea to published unfinished games.

Can you please clarify if when you reinstalled the game, that you deleted 'The Walking Dead Season Two' folder from your file directory in C:/Users/YOURNAME/Documents/Telltale Games/The Walking Dead Season Two/ then reinstalled the game?

My apologies, unfortunately I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. I recommend contacting/emailing our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.coml, and they will be able to assist you further. If you have already contacted our Support Staff, you should be hearing back in the near future.

I did all this things but nothing helps me. This is really bad idea to published unfinished games.

This discussion has been closed.