(The walking storytales( Volume 1 Close corners-Sign ups CLOSED (Interactive fanfiction)

edited September 2014 in Forum Games

Ok im making a story with groups

Chapter1/Survivors(Open): Jacob-(Alive) Evie-(Alive) Lewis-(Alive) Levi-(Alive) Zack-(Alive)

Make your character below now

Heres the format

Name:

Personality:

Where the story starts at:

Looks:

Backstory behind your character before the apocalypse:

Comments

• Name: Jacob Green

Personality: Jacob is quiet,a bit of a loner, and a bit of a criminal. He is slow to anger, but when you do piss him off, look out, he's the type that would curb stomp you into tomorrow. He is not a man that resorts to needless violence, nor would violence be his first resort. Quiet intimidation has always worked better for him. He's the type that can make people flinch with a look. He has issues with authority, and prefers to call his own shots. That said, with people he lets in, he can be very kind and gentle, the type to do simple things to make the person smile or let them know he cares.

Looks: Long blacks hair, 6'1" 195 lbs. heavily tattooed, wears steel toe boots, always jeans, tee shirt, leather jacket or vest

Backstory: Jacob was a biker prior to the apocalypse, he's served time though not for anything major. He was heavily involved in smuggling marihuana between Mexico and Texas and Louisiana. He was dedicated to his brothers but has not seen any of them since the start of the apocalypse. He is always carrying a weapon, most of the time more than one. He is fond of pistols and knives.

• He shall be added

crawfish posted: »

Name: Jacob Green Age: 22 Personality: Jacob is quiet,a bit of a loner, and a bit of a criminal. He is slow to anger, but when you d

• edited September 2014

Name: Evie Hart

Personality: Evie is an incredibly intelligent young woman, who was in a work placement in New York at a veterinary practice when the outbreak hit, she was unable to get back home to the UK. She has a very trusting nature, because of this she tends to give people the benefit of the doubt and will forgive people's mistakes easily - she believes the apocalypse gives everyone a fresh start, that said she will only forgive someone so many times and wont let anyone take her for a fool or let them abuse her nature. Despite her trusting and forgiving nature the apocalypse has hardened her slightly, making her perfect for a leadership type role, even though she can fit into other roles - People warm to her quickly and she can easily 'crack someones shell' and allow them to open for her. She will take a romantic interest, usually in stronger men who are not too self indulgent. However people (especially new people) can underestimate her which she will use to her advantage. She has a keen eye for fashion and tries to look her best at all times (even though the apocalypse has taken it's toll on her keeping up with the trend).

Looks: Long Slightly Curly Blonde hair which is usually tied up in a Pony tail, 5'5" & 122 lbs. She wears a Denim shorts with a Sleeveless Blouse & flat shoes. She Also has hoodie and denim skinny jeans that she carries around in a backpack in case it gets a bit chilly.

Back Story: Evie Grew up in the UK in a small town in the North of England with her mum, dad and younger brother and sister. She got straight A's at school and perused her love for animals through college and then on to university. She took a gap year and traveled to America where she got a year long placement at a Veterinary practice in New York, 4 months in the outbreak started and she was unable to get back home to the UK leaving her in the US not knowing if her family and friends back home are dead or live. She still has hope the outbreak has not affected the UK.

Damn that was hard, I struggled a lot with the personality.

• Accepted

CSN2014 posted: »

Name: Evie Hart Age: 20 Personality: Evie is an incredibly intelligent young woman, who was in a work placement in New York at a veter

• Accepted

Name: Jacob Green Age: 22 Personality: Jacob is quiet,a bit of a loner, and a bit of a criminal. He is slow to anger, but when you d

• Man you guys and gals are giving me some characters to make a awesome story

Name: Evie Hart Age: 20 Personality: Evie is an incredibly intelligent young woman, who was in a work placement in New York at a veter

• Thank you, after typing all that out and what felt like an hour later I would be fuming if It got rejected.

Lehfeels posted: »

Accepted

• Let me tell you this just so you dont get mad if it ever happens the main characters aka your character of each storyline could die anytime but not the start but anywhere after the introduction possibly so any character is not safe your choices affect if your character will make it to the next season of the walking storytales but sometimes but sometimes the characters fate is un stoppable but thats not all the time so uh yeah i shall work on a part 1 soon so look out for that

Thank you, after typing all that out and what felt like an hour later I would be fuming if It got rejected.

• edited September 2014

Oh yes I understand she may get killed off at any given moment, but thanks for pointing it out anyway.

edit: and I will look out for the first Chapter.

Let me tell you this just so you dont get mad if it ever happens the main characters aka your character of each storyline could die anytime

• Group: Survivors

Name: Lewis

Description: Thin, black hair, tall, pale.

Lewis is an unstable person. The apocalypse is the place just for him. Before, he was the son of one of the richest man in his city. He was often alone, and could not leave his house. This left him alone by himself, often talking to imaginary people, or insects around his house, or outside. He found he savored killing bugs, and soon killed all the bugs he could find. He was absolutely thrilled with causing death, and soon got the habit of eating them. He loved the taste, and soon, the obsession with insects grew to roadkill. When he was on his own, he did not have to work, because his father paid for everything. He acted normal when he went out, and was friendly. He brought the roadkill home and ate it whenever he could. He continued to talk to imaginary people. He then wondered what a human would taste like. He was absolutely psychotic, but no one was there to notice. He killed his sister one day, and ate her. He loved it, and wanted more. Once his father noticed the disappearance of his daughter, he visited Lewis. Lewis couldn't resist, and murdered him as well. The police caught him with parts of his dead father, because someone reported him missing. He escaped out the back door and got away. That's when the dead started walking. He felt like it was a godsend, and he could continue a free man. He found a group, and by all means, he is a friendly guy to everyone, but only because he wants to slaughter them and see them die before him, so he could eat. He killed all seven of the members of the group, but only ate one. He then found the community, a place of people to feed on. He would act normal, friendly, talkative, and trustful, but that is only to hide his true intentions. He still talks to his imaginary friends, and people are suspicious there is more to him than what he is showing, and they're right. He's an absolute insane person, who will help and make sure you survive, so he can kill you. He is always happy, funny, and optimistic, because he knows its all worth it in the end, He is addicted to human flesh, and will do anything for it. His preferred weapon is anything that will cause the most blood and guts to be spilled.

idk if he will fit with the story or not so you dont have to use him, i just got bored and wrote this out so yeah, i wanted to make a really fucked up guy, i imagine him being sort of like the joker from batman of twd, but less obvious of his insanity

i copy and pasted this from golden paladin's story, he didn't use him exactly how i wrote and i didn't want him to go to waste. i was really messed up in the head when i wrote this so yeah thats why its horrific

• hope some bad people can be in this group if not just tell me

Colton posted: »

Group: Survivors Name: Lewis Age: 26 Description: Thin, black hair, tall, pale. Lewis is an unstable person. The apocalypse is t

• yes there can the group will have someone like lilly sorta that does a act related to her doing good things but unstable and broke down after losing someone and shot a innocent life which is what were going for in bad in the group in chapter 1 sorta 1 or 2 will have a conflict such as that

hope some bad people can be in this group if not just tell me

• just curious, is the first part of the story up yet?

• Nope i pushed the 1st parts release date to tommorow

just curious, is the first part of the story up yet?

• edited September 2014

Name: Levi Perez

Personality: Levi is a reliable person. He is a quiet individual who is kind, patient, compasionate, and understanding towards people and their struggles. Despite his seemingly gentle personallity, he has a strong will, refusing to give up or surrender to anyone else. He tends to be a mediator in most arguments, taking on a neutral stance and avoids picking sides. He would not harm or kill anyone, unless they pose a threat to him or the people he cares about. He is far from a coward, standing his ground whenever someone tries to intimidate him, and only gets physical if someone lays a hand on him. He can be funny and make good jokes whenever he is not serious, but seeing his comic side is rare. He can be a bit argumentative whenever people tend to go off on a bad tangent, and he can be demanding when trying to stay focused on a task. Aside from this, he prefers to be alone (or so he says). He only shares his thoughts with the people he trusts. He seems to be somewhat lonely, but tries not to get too attached, since everyone he cares about either ends up dead or abandoning him. His past influences most of his actions, but he tries his best to survive and help others along the way. Once you gain his trust, he is a valuable member and a loyal one who would never betray his friends.

Looks: 5'5, 135 lbs, Medium length black hair, brown eyes. He wears a semi torn black sleeveless hoodie over a beige shirt. He has torn dark blue jean pants and black skate shoes. He is in good shape, not too muscular, but not scrawny either.

Back Story: Levi's past remains unknown to the people who know him. What is known is that he was born in Arizona and has been moving all over the southwestern U.S due to his fathers work. Because of this, he never formed many lasting relationships. He is very close to his family, but it is not known what happened to them. When asked about his family, he is visibly distraught and avoids answering too many personal questions, sometimes opting to change the subject. He went to a top teir college, but secretly despised the student life style and wishes to apply himself to something bigger. He is knowledgeable in many general subjects, but is no expert on any single one. He is a runner, and poseses excelent speed and agility. He is also well versed in the art of parkour as well as some mixed martial arts. He has an adequet handiling ability with firearms and practices archery on the side, though it is not known where he learned these skills. He is also good at crafting makeshift items that can be useful for survival.

It is not known where he was during the first days of the outbreak, but it is clear he has been on his own for most of the apocalypse. Whether or not he was in a group before is only known by him.

Style: Levi is more of a stealthy person. He can make quick getaways when caught, and is an adequet fighter when surrounded. Thus, his weapons of choice are also stealthy, be it a silenced gun, a combat knife, or even a bow/crossbow. He travels light as to avoid being weighed down, but trys to protect himself as best as possible by keeping only essential gear with him. (If the story allows, he knows about covering yourself in guts to move through a herd)

Thanks for doing this. I like these sort of fan writings. With this character I tried making a strange mix of various characters in the game, specifically (Molly, Good Lee, and Nick). I look forward to the first instalment. Hopefully more people see this.

• Does this name happen to be inspired by Levi Calder?

ThatOneUser posted: »

Name: Levi Perez Age: 20 Personality: Levi is a reliable person. He is a quiet individual who is kind, patient, compasionate, and unde

• edited September 2014

No, I came up with the name by making variations of my friends/brothers. My friend is named Levy, but I changed it to Levi to make it a male. The last name comes from my other friend. All my characters, like the ones in the "Dead City" thread, come from people I know, including myself. My name is Lei (pronounced Lee hahaha I know I'm awesome). Lev was my character in the other thread but he died :(

The personalities I take are mostly from in game characters and some of myself. What about you?

Does this name happen to be inspired by Levi Calder?

• I followed the link from the other thread. I like making characters for these stories, hopefully there's room for mine. Can I make two? I'll just start with one for now.

Name: Zack Sierra

Personality: Zack is an honorable and loyal person. He tries to do the right thing always, and never lets a bad situation get the better of him. He is calm, rational, and tries to keep a level head at all times. He is mostly friendly and well mannered and only curses when under stress. However, he has been known to "lay down the law" whenever people get too out of hand. He tries his best to avoid any conflicts, but if it comes down to it, he will do what is nessasary to ensure the safety of his group. He is good at pulling his own weight and never complains about hard luck. He can be immature at times, but it is all in good nature. He is always focused whenever something needs to get done, but knows when and how to relax.

Looks: Height: 5 ft 7 in, Weight: 145 lbs, Hair: Brown, Eyes: Green, Description: Zack wears a faded red shirt with a causal unbuttoned black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up over it. He has brown cargo pants and brown shoes.

Backstory: Zack lived on a farm in California. He was always exploring the rural open lands with his brother and sister. His father always took him hunting/ hiking/ fishing to keep him active, though he also plays lots of video games. He went to away for college, which was a good long way from his home. The outbreak hit while he was away at school and has been trying to make his way back home ever since, but has been delayed due to excruciating circumstances. He is observant, and waits for a good opportunity before he decides to move around, thus he has been able to survive this long.

This is one of the characters and I had a plan for another who is completely spearate from Zack. Hopefully I can contribute. Most of my characters from the other thread have yet to be mentioned, so I still have plenty more to contribute.

• Dude, you have an awesome name. I usually just base it off the types of characters I've seen of movies and other games and mix them around a bit. Levi was the name of a character in my favorite book, Unwind, and I was just wondering if there was another fan. I take my own morality very seriously and I love making characters with other types of morality.

No, I came up with the name by making variations of my friends/brothers. My friend is named Levy, but I changed it to Levi to make it a male

• Accepted

Name: Levi Perez Age: 20 Personality: Levi is a reliable person. He is a quiet individual who is kind, patient, compasionate, and unde

• Accepted

UnknownX posted: »

I followed the link from the other thread. I like making characters for these stories, hopefully there's room for mine. Can I make two? I'll

• No more character submissions till volume 2

• edited September 2014

When will the first part be released? :D

No more character submissions till volume 2

• today im copying your description on a notepad and as im typing this part 1 is under works

When will the first part be released?

• What town in newyork shall it start in?

When will the first part be released?

• edited September 2014

erm not sure, I just scanned over google maps and randomly chose one. Chosen Albany, I would say New York itself but that would be almost impossible to escape from.

What town in newyork shall it start in?

• Yep with the big city and such

erm not sure, I just scanned over google maps and randomly chose one. Chosen Albany, I would say New York itself but that would be almost impossible to escape from.

• Evies Story part 1 Day 15 zombie apocalypse In newyork Albany Population:97,904 (Mostly walkers but man thats gonna be alot of herds)

A Girl But smart approached a walker and sliced its head with a axe

John Said "So what now evie you said you know where theres medical supplies for Jake?"

Evie says in a sure tone "Your just gonna have to trust me on this 1 John i was a vet and i know the area you dont"

John Says in a calm tone "Well you got me beat on that lead the way"

John says in a worried tone "Oh shit... a herd"

Evie says "Yeah i got a idea"

John says in a confused tone "Can you please explain what the plan before were walker chow?!?!"

Evie says in a confident voice "We have to cover areselves in walker guts"

John says "That sounds like the stupidest idea ever but ill go with it since you have most of the time been right"

Evie says "Ill take out the nearest walker then the plan begins"

*Evie sneaks behind it and spears the axe into the walkers brain

*Evie cuts open the walkers stomach

Evie says "Well i guess its time to shine and get into action john unless you wanna feed the walkers so they dont starve"

John "says in a naggy tone "Oh alright gimme a piece of the walker ill do it"

*Evie smears piece all over herself

Evie says "Ok lets do it this

*John and evie sneak through the herd

Evie says "Ok lets get the hell out of dodge"

This concludes part 1 of evies story

• Great :D had a little laugh at some points. "Walker chow".

Evies Story part 1 Day 15 zombie apocalypse In newyork Albany Population:97,904 (Mostly walkers but man thats gonna be alot of herds)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.