The ENORMOUS walking dead character popularity contest. NICK DOMINATED EVERYONE'S FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• There is no Clem or Lee on this...Unless you were joking about not knowing.

I just gotta say... if either Clem or Lee doesn't win this than it's gotta be rigged! For now, Ben.

• So it IS rigged! :O

There is no Clem or Lee on this...Unless you were joking about not knowing.

• Sure :P

So it IS rigged! :O

• After tallying up the votes, I can safely say without knowing the number, Ben won by a landslide. So that means Epitaph or Alvin.

You were such a jolly, generous man, and your son would be proud. Plus, you gave me a juice box, so that's even better.

Ok, since most users are on at night, plus, school, the next round will be over in a few hours. It shall be Doug vs Mike. GO!

• Doug, our favorite tech guy. Mike's a dirty traitor, and Doug's done nothing wrong, so he deserves it.

• Doug

Mike betrayed us

• I´m gonna be a jerk and vote Mike because though he robbed us I barely know anything about Doug (I saved Carley) and saw more of Mike.

• Doug Because mike tried to abandon clem and the baby and kenny and such so they lost my respect So team doug ftw

• Plus doug took a bullet for ben when lilly tried to shoot ben i think

ComingSoon posted: »

Doug, our favorite tech guy. Mike's a dirty traitor, and Doug's done nothing wrong, so he deserves it.

• Ok, so Doug is our winner, and Mike is out. Epitaph:

Even though you turned on us, I still liked you, as you seemed actually nice, and just wanted to get away from Kenny.

Ok, so I've decided to only do epitaphs for round 1, so I can remember all who fell without a chance. So next round will be Molly vs Luke. This is a tough one, as usually I know who's gonna win, but for this one, I have no idea. Anyway, GO!

• Luke

Sorry Molly, you're cool too.

• Tough one? Really? That's easy.

Luke FTW!

• edited September 2014

Luke.

I like Molly, but for sure Luke.

maxbear29 posted: »

Ok, so Doug is our winner, and Mike is out. Epitaph: Even though you turned on us, I still liked you, as you seemed actually nice, and ju

• Luke since he made mistakes at times but made up for it at those times luke was a kind dude and forever will be in are hearts yo

• Luke.

He was always a pretty nice guy, plus he came back in Ep 3 like I knew he would :)

• Luke. Obviously.

• Luke! Luke! LUKEE!!!

• Luke, he's chill.

• Next part?

Ok, so Doug is our winner, and Mike is out. Epitaph: Even though you turned on us, I still liked you, as you seemed actually nice, and ju

• Ok, Luke wins. All of the votes.

Molly is an extremely popular character, and if this was a different match up, she'd have a chance. Just bad luck.

Last one today, sorry. I've gotta sleep. Larry vs Jane GO!

• Larry :P

I liked Larry actually, this isnt a troll, he was cut short sadly.

• Surprisingly, Larry. I respected him as a father, and respected his character. Too bad he died no matter what. His development would've been cool.

Ok, Luke wins. All of the votes. Molly is an extremely popular character, and if this was a different match up, she'd have a chance. Just bad luck. Last one today, sorry. I've gotta sleep. Larry vs Jane GO!

• I was thinking of voting Jane, then realized how Larry kept his ring in his pocket all this time. So Larry gets my vote.

In the words of Larry, "This pretty much seals the deal for me!"

• Larry, he punches faces goooooood.

• edited September 2014

Jane, but only by a small margin.

Fuck Larry. He's a prick. He flat out tries to murder you at the end of episode 1. That's part of why, in my first playthrough, I helped smash his head in. I never forgave him for that.

Jane's a freaking psycho, but the messed up stuff she's done doesn't compare to flat out trying to murder the main character.

Ok, Luke wins. All of the votes. Molly is an extremely popular character, and if this was a different match up, she'd have a chance. Just bad luck. Last one today, sorry. I've gotta sleep. Larry vs Jane GO!

• Larry he was a father protecting his daughter jane had no excuse to set off kenny and such i tried to save larry because he was a awesome understable person jane i let get knifed since she was no good she was colder then ice cubes

• Im ok with your opinion but i saw him as a father protecting his daughter (lilly) with short anger issues i tried to save him but overall im ok with your opinion

Jane, but only by a small margin. Fuck Larry. He's a prick. He flat out tries to murder you at the end of episode 1. That's part of wh

• Larry. I know that almost everybody hates him but I kinda liked him. He was a great character.

• Larry

Hating him is too mainstream for me. And he got charm coming out his ass.

• Definetly Jane, she's a tough bitch!

• edited September 2014

Yeah sure he punched lee but he wasent all bad he was protecting father of his daughter lilly so i understanded him very well like you did

Golthar posted: »

Larry Hating him is too mainstream for me. And he got charm coming out his ass.

• Ok, so Larry wins, and that means Jane gets an epitaph.

You were tough, and most people saved you, and went with you, so it shocks me you're leaving us.

Ok, next round is Christa vs Pete GO!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.