Borderlands 2 dlc question.

Okay, so I have a question. I'm currently playing through borderlands 2 for the first time(my first borderlands game) and well I'm really loving it i usually hate fps games, but this is awesome and there is so much to do. Anyways I was wondering which dlcs are must buy and the most enjoy? Thanks in advance. :D

Comments

• You should definetely buy the tiny tina dlc. Its so awesome

• I second this, it's literally the best one out of all of them. :')

MrBoziden posted: »

You should definetely buy the tiny tina dlc. Its so awesome

• I have another question. In some article on TFTB, it stated that it would take place after Borderlands 2 and its DLC. Well, there are a couple of DLC's for it, so does anyone know which one in particular?

• Probably the Tiny Tina one, it technically advances the BL2 story further whereas the others are just there to add more fun to the world of Pandora.

I have another question. In some article on TFTB, it stated that it would take place after Borderlands 2 and its DLC. Well, there are a couple of DLC's for it, so does anyone know which one in particular?

• Which DLC did Shade appear in? Because he was apparently in the demo at PAX with a museum of dead people from BL2.

Probably the Tiny Tina one, it technically advances the BL2 story further whereas the others are just there to add more fun to the world of Pandora.

• The very first one: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty. :)

dojo32161 posted: »

Which DLC did Shade appear in? Because he was apparently in the demo at PAX with a museum of dead people from BL2.

• Tiny Tina DLC and Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage. Both are well worth the money.

• Like the others have said. Tiny Tina is a MUST, while the others are just kind of there just to be there. If you're playing on PC, I would just wait until Steam's Black Friday or Holiday sale and buy the Season Pass or GOTY edition then. There's enough content in the base game to last until then.

• The only ones that really progress the story in any way are Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragons Keep, and Sir Hammerlock and the Son of Cramerex.

All the DLC is generally good additions in some way or another, but those are the only two which touch on the main story of BL2.

• Son of Crawmerax is a Headhunter by the way, don't buy the Big Game Hunt unless you get the GOTY edition on a Steam sale, it's incredibly boring. Also, the season pass/GOTY version comes with the first level cap upgrade, but the second (which ups the cap to 80, 72 normal levels and 8 overpower levels) has to be bought separately with the Raid on Digistruct Peak.

Trentest0 posted: »

The only ones that really progress the story in any way are Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragons Keep, and Sir Hammerlock and the Son of Cramerex.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

If you only play ONE, it's gotta be the Tiny Tina DLC! It's possibly my favourite part of Borderlands 2.

Mr Torgue is also a fantastic and hilarious character... his DLC campaign is fun and you will get a crapton of loot when you beat it.

• All of them. When I play a game, I finish it to the last mission possible.

• Me too. I bought all four main DLC and all Headhunter packs.

JMOREL posted: »

All of them. When I play a game, I finish it to the last mission possible.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.