Do you agree with this guy's theory about GoT?

Ok so this guy believes that Game of Thrones is going to be modeled after 400 Days. Each episode follows a different character than the last episode ends with them all coming together. I think its a good theory but hope Telltale doesn't follow that path because there will be little room for character development (but it is GoT so characters do get killed faster than they can develop)

What do you guys think about this theory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi8vVimTz5w

Comments

• edited September 2014

It will probably have multiple characters but have them all through all the episodes. Given how big the world is I'd say about 3 to get the diversity

• I also had that idea already...that you have 4 different characters (one per Episode), who don't know each other at all, and they are enemys on a battlefield in Episode 5.

• Yeah, this is how I think it'll be.

• I’m with you at this one. I think it is a possibility, but I really hope they don’t take this path.

Interesting that, from the moment this video was made until today, we don’t know much more about the game.

• Yeah its sad. I hope Telltale gives us a better trailer than the 40 second one we already have to help us better understand what its going to be about.

TMLC posted: »

I’m with you at this one. I think it is a possibility, but I really hope they don’t take this path. Interesting that, from the moment this video was made until today, we don’t know much more about the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.