My money has been taken from me!

I emailed for support numerous times. They told me that they don't recall my transaction record being put in but it will take 3-4 business days to give back the money. It has been 6 days. I have bought TWDS1 with my visa debit card. I'm very frustrated as I had lost my 30 dollars and have not recieced anything back.

Comments

• how did you email them?? The same thing happened to me just now

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited September 2014

If you are experiencing any issues activating a game you purchased on our website through your Telltale account, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further regarding that particular issue.

how did you email them?? The same thing happened to me just now

• I was charged TWICE...I have a ticket in now but I definitely would like to know WHY!!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies. If you purchased a game through our website, and were charged twice, only one charge should successfully go through. Our Support Staff will be able to supply you with more information on the subject. If you have not heard back from them yet, you should be hearing back soon.

rbk0911 posted: »

I was charged TWICE...I have a ticket in now but I definitely would like to know WHY!!

This discussion has been closed.