Mad Man at the Howe's - Forum game (6 spots left)

Hello people. This is a fanfiction game I am writing. It takes place at Howe's, and it contains 400 Days crew and Carver's people. If you want to join, submit your characters name, age, behaviour and weapon of choice. Howe's is limited up 10 ten people, but when I am done with the place, 15 spots will open for Parker's Run and so on. Thanks for giving attention.

Comments

• edited September 2014

James,
    Scottish-American, and the accent really shows

Weapon of Choice:
    An old, yet functioning Civil War rifle, with a bayonet attached. He purchased before the apocalypse out of his love for history.

Backstory:

James was raised in a small town for the first 18 years of his life before he went off to college to study to be a history professor. After having gotten out of college, he got a job at a local college teaching, where he taught until the start of the apocalypse.

Personality:

James is a man of consideration. His #1 goal is the good of all people, and he will achieve that by any means necessary. He appears to have a strong respect for authority, but in his own mind, he despises it. In everyday life, he sticks to those he is close to and doesn't stick his nose where it doesn't belong, unless he thinks it concerns him or somewhat he cares about.

Appearance:

James is 6-feet-six-inches tall, and has relatively broad shoulders. As fitness is important to him, he tends to stay in relatively good shape. He has short black hair, and hazel eyes that almost shine in the dark.

• Name: Jared Richards

Description: Blond hair, brown eyes, 5 ft 7 in, 155 lbs, average build

Behavior: Jared on the outside is a likeable guy. He has a false charm and confidence that lures people to take his side. However, he is rather critical about his companions behind their backs. Only few people can see what he is really like, and to him, these people are marked as enemies. He is a bit of a comedian, but his constant immaturity can get annoying quickly. The many friends he does have are good to him, but given the chance, he would save himself before he considers helping anyone else. He is a hypocrite when it comes to groups, always changing to the winning side despite the consquences.

Weapon of Choice: Jared can be very cowardly, despite trying to act tough. For this reason he always carries a revolver. He isn't good at fighting, or very brave, but who needs bravery when you have a gun.

Note: I really like helping out with these stories. I normally try to make good survivors, but I've decided to make someone who would be a pain in the main character's side. Also someone who people would be happy to get rid of but super upset for how long that would take.

• Thanks for the responses. I'll try my best but there is work to do for me. Your characters are approved!

• I created this character for another story, but it seems the production has been put on hold. I'll just change some things so it won't be repetative.

Name: Levi Perez

Personality: Levi is a reliable person. He is a quiet individual who is kind, patient, compasionate, and understanding towards people and their struggles. Despite his seemingly gentle personallity, he has a strong will, refusing to give up or surrender to anyone else. He tends to be a mediator in most arguments, taking on a neutral stance and avoids picking sides. He would not harm or kill anyone, unless they pose a threat to him or the people he cares about. He is far from a coward, standing his ground whenever someone tries to intimidate him, and only gets physical if someone lays a hand on him. He can be funny and make good jokes whenever he is not serious, but seeing his comic side is rare. He can be a bit argumentative whenever people tend to go off on a bad tangent, and he can be demanding when trying to stay focused on a task. Aside from this, he prefers to be alone (or so he says). He only shares his thoughts with the people he trusts. He seems to be somewhat lonely, but tries not to get too attached, since everyone he cares about either ends up dead or abandoning him. His past influences most of his actions, but he tries his best to survive and help others along the way. Once you gain his trust, he is a valuable member and a loyal one who would never betray his friends.

Looks: 5'5, 135 lbs, Medium length black hair, brown eyes. He wears a semi torn black casual dress shirt over a beige t-shirt. He has torn dark blue jean pants and black skate shoes. He is in good shape, not too muscular, but not scrawny either.

Back Story: Levi's past remains unknown to the people who know him. What is known is that he was born in Arizona and has been moving all over the southwestern U.S due to his fathers work. Because of this, he never formed many lasting relationships. He is very close to his family, but it is not known what happened to them. When asked about his family, he is visibly distraught and avoids answering too many personal questions, sometimes opting to change the subject. He went to a top teir college, but secretly despised the student life style and wishes to apply himself to something bigger. He is knowledgeable in many general subjects, but is no expert on any single one. He is a runner, and poseses excelent speed and agility. He is also well versed in the art of parkour as well as some mixed martial arts. He has an adequet handiling ability with firearms and practices archery on the side, though it is not known where he learned these skills. He is also good at crafting makeshift items that can be useful for survival.

It is not known where he was during the first days of the outbreak, but it is clear he has been on his own for most of the apocalypse. Whether or not he was in a group before is only known by him.

Style: Levi is more of a stealthy person. He can make quick getaways when caught, and is an adequet fighter when surrounded. Thus, his weapons of choice are also stealthy, be it a silenced gun, a combat knife, a tomahawk, or even a bow/crossbow. He travels light as to avoid being weighed down, but trys to protect himself as best as possible by keeping only essential gear with him. (If the story allows, he knows about covering yourself in guts to move through a herd)

• edited September 2014

Name: Deago Meadows

Appearance: He is an African-American man, with white hair just dotting his head, and a small white beard. He has glasses perched upon his nose, and tends to wear a blue polo shirt. He also wears khaki dress pants.

Personality: Deago tends to be quite timid, not exactly a chatterbox but not exactly a recluse either. He tends to give helpful advice to those younger then him, and even befriends them if he wishes. He has a small stutter that only shines out during long winded talks, and tends to say "uh" or "mhm" during conversations while thinking of words. Overall, he is a nice man.

Biography: Deago Meadows, as a child, lived out on an old farm with his parents and brother. He grew up working on this farm, but eventually turned away from a life of agriculture to turn to a Print Shop. He soon met his wife, Marissa in his twenties and they were married. His print shop flourished, and him and his wife soon had a son named Duane. Twenty-three long years after raising him, Deago Meadows finally decided to become a teacher in a high-school and taught a Web Design class. He wasn't ready for the dead to get up and kill his wife. After mourning her, he decided to look for his son Duane, who had been residing in another part of Virginia. He eventually gave this hope up however, finally finding Howe's Hardware.

Weapon of Choice: A good old reliable hammer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.