Can't unlock any of my SBCG4AP episodes

I just ordered the full pack as a digital download, and I'm unable to unlock any of them with my login. A little help, please?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are experiencing issues with a purchased game not unlocking, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you with that particular issue. Please make sure to include the email address associated with your Telltale account, and the Order ID number that you received at the time of purchase, in the email.

• I also have trouble, i bought SBCG3AP yesterday, the whole 14 dollar pack and, after that it logged me out today. Then I couldn't log in to my old account today.I put the same email address and it din't want to log me in. I just joined yesterday.I have proof of purchase and i downloaded only the first episode if anything you can help me! i just don't want to pay 14 dollars for something i bought yesterday hopefully you'll see this.

If you are experiencing issues with a purchased game not unlocking, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and

Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to include the email address associated with your Telltale account, and the Order ID number that you received at the time of purchase, and they will be able to assist you further.

Racerx129 posted: »

I also have trouble, i bought SBCG3AP yesterday, the whole 14 dollar pack and, after that it logged me out today. Then I couldn't log in to

• i sent an email yesterday, any help?

• i sent an email yesterday night

Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to include the email address associated with your Telltal

• the email has no subject though, do ya'll guys accept an email with no subject?

i sent an email yesterday night

I have contacted our support staff, and they did not receive an email. Please make sure to send the email to Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to include the subject of your issue in the email, along with the issue you are experiencing in the body of the email. Please also make sure to include the email address associated with your telltale account, and the Order ID number that you received at the time of purchase, in the email.

the email has no subject though, do ya'll guys accept an email with no subject?

This discussion has been closed.