ToMI Only Plays Episode 1

So I've had ToMI for a long time and decided to re-download it to my Macbook Pro.

Episode 1 worked just fine, smoothly even. So I figured the remaining episodes could work out just as fine, only to find out that episode 2 crashes after I hit new game. I've tried re-downloading the game but it still gives me the same issue.

If it helps, my MacBook Pro is a 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Here are a few possible solutions:

1) Restart your computer

2) Play the game with your computer disconnected from the internet

3) If your Mac has multiple graphics cards, go to your system preference and click on ‘energy saver’. Uncheck ‘Automatic Graphics Switching’ and this will make sure your Mac is using your more powerful graphics card.

4) Verify your cache if you purchased through Steam (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335)

5) Try playing the game with no other programs running in the background

6) Reinstall the game

• I've tried all the options, however when I try clicking the game when I'm on offline mode, it asks that I sign in. And when I do it says the unlock was unsuccessful.

Is there a step I'm missing?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Here are a few possible solutions: 1) Restart your computer 2) Play the game with your computer di

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are receiving an unlock request message, you may be able to use your unique serial number associated with the game to unlock the Episode. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to explain your issue, and they will be able to assist you further with this particular issue.

I've tried all the options, however when I try clicking the game when I'm on offline mode, it asks that I sign in. And when I do it says the unlock was unsuccessful. Is there a step I'm missing?

This discussion has been closed.