My TFTB demo experience

So i played Tales from the Borderlands demo a while back and i am very excited about this game. Rhys story in the demo is very interesting. If you liked Borderlands 1 & 2, you will love this game. This game take all the interesting stuff from the Borderlands franchise but it still has a telltale feel in it.

Now it's time for the spoilers. :)

After Handsome Jack dies in Borderlands 2 this guy you play, Rhys, wants to be the new Handsome Jack. He tries to act the same as him and he only cares about himself. And the game had some cool fight scenes. where you have to kill bandits and you can steal from a guy.

And after talking to some guys from Telltale at the booth, it seems the game will have some FPS scenes with the original Borderlands tool in it. So this game will please all the gamers. This game will have hard choices and some interesting fight scenes and i am interested to see how they will integrate the Borderlands tools with the Telltale one. Hope the game will be released soon.

Comments

• Why did no one record the demo with a hidden cam? I would love to see it. XD

• I wouldn't recommend watching it. In the first part of the game you have to make some interesting decisions and it would suck if somebody else picked them for you.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Why did no one record the demo with a hidden cam? I would love to see it. XD

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Why did no one record the demo with a hidden cam?

Probably because we had a really scary-looking muscular/bearded/tattooed guy asking people not to do that (he is a rad dude btw). I guess it worked? ;)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Why did no one record the demo with a hidden cam? I would love to see it. XD

• edited October 2014

Well that explains it all..

puzzlebox posted: »

Why did no one record the demo with a hidden cam? Probably because we had a really scary-looking muscular/bearded/tattooed guy asking people not to do that (he is a rad dude btw). I guess it worked?

• This is going to be the top of awesomness stuffed in a game . And I will love it.....

• I believe its good but how come you didn't like have a video of you playing the demo I mean no one has any idea what the experience is like and you would do all of us a favor if we took a glance on what to expect you know by you showing and playing it.

• Well you know what none of us have no idea what to expect and watching some of it would do us good since its obvious were not getting no info about the game not even a new trailer to say much.

UnclePete posted: »

I wouldn't recommend watching it. In the first part of the game you have to make some interesting decisions and it would suck if somebody else picked them for you.

• Telltale didn't allow anyone to record it (see above)

dblaze2121 posted: »

I believe its good but how come you didn't like have a video of you playing the demo I mean no one has any idea what the experience is like

• In case if you didn't know, a lot of developers don't like having their games recorded and posted for the public to see before the intended release date.

dblaze2121 posted: »

I believe its good but how come you didn't like have a video of you playing the demo I mean no one has any idea what the experience is like

• i would've done it anyways

puzzlebox posted: »

Why did no one record the demo with a hidden cam? Probably because we had a really scary-looking muscular/bearded/tattooed guy asking people not to do that (he is a rad dude btw). I guess it worked?

This discussion has been closed.