So What is this about?

Hi,I have never watched Game of Thrones and Now Telltale is making a game about it so I would like to know What's it About? , Your Friend in Saltlicking, Salt123 :)

Comments

• Just think boobies. If you like boobies, you will like this. (Don't take this seriously I've only ever watched episode 1 of the show :p)

• Politics, war, death, and boobs.

• The story follows multiple perspectives of people and their families from all walks of life as a contention for power arises in the land of Westeros. Both loyalty and betrayal characterize every side of the conflict, as leaders fight for the throne at the expense of the country's future in the face of a far greater threat.

In short: Several people wish to be king. There can only be one king. Hijinks ensue.

• Also dragons, zombies, and sadistic ice-elves.

Mikejames posted: »

The story follows multiple perspectives of people and their families from all walks of life as a contention for power arises in the land of

• Wow, sounds interesting.

Mikejames posted: »

The story follows multiple perspectives of people and their families from all walks of life as a contention for power arises in the land of

• Think 'war of the roses' with boobies , dragons , wizards and zombies

• I know this has spoilers but it's pretty good XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVaD8rouJn0

If you don't want spoilers then basically it's a medieval setting with a bunch of different points of view. Lot's of nudity, and sex. They're basically fighting to be King/Queen, and basically just survive. There's a lot of really awesome characters, and I just really love Game Of Thrones ;)

• And cocks.

Politics, war, death, and boobs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.