Can't wait for Episode 1!

I love Game of Thrones and once I heard Telltale would be making a game of it I knew that I was going to have to get it. One concern is that a writer from Destiny is going to help, and Destiny had a terrible story. So any thoughts on this? Are you excited? Discuss!

Comments

• edited September 2014

I was exited when I first heard about it, now I'm just... waiting.

• Patiently waiting...

fallandir posted: »

I was exited when I first heard about it, now I'm just... waiting.

• TWD Season 2 left a sour taste in my mouth. It was a big step back from the first season in terms of story, character and decisions.

As such, as a big ol' SoIaF nerd, I'm tentatively excited for this game, but not until I see Telltale has learned from its recent bad decisions. I won't be actually buying it until I hear that the problems TWD Season 2 had don't appear in GoT.

• In tribute to George R R Martin, it should be out in 2020. Don't hold them to that, however. They've got interviews to do, comicons to attend, and football to watch.

• I can't wait too....but now i have to face once again "soon"

• I liked all of what telltale has put out recently and I love GOT I have watched all the episodes and have just read a storm of swords so I am pretty excited for this. The format for telltale's games would fit GOT perfectly, if done well anyway. I have yet to play destiny but it being a fps mmo when I do play it I don't really expect the emphasis to be on story, was it really that bad? Not defending it here I honestly dont know. Also I hope they can convince George R R to write an episode every now and then like he does with the show.

• does anyone know exactly when this game comes out?

• Excited, definatley I'm still curious what the story is actually going to be and where it is

• December, that's my hope

dblaze2121 posted: »

does anyone know exactly when this game comes out?

• OF COURSE I'm excitting, its a telltal game.

• I just started reading the books and I'm already loving Westeros and everything about the setting in the series. Really excited for episode 1 :)

• I had my last Christmas ruined thanks to the bleak tone of ALL THAT REMAINS. I don't think I have the balls to go through that again with GoT.

Rippo posted: »

December, that's my hope

• Forever waiting

Twistee posted: »

Patiently waiting...

• It sure is boring as hell the last few months.

• ...soon....

dblaze2121 posted: »

does anyone know exactly when this game comes out?

• WAITING INTENSIFIES

Gren4Ever posted: »

Forever waiting

• WAITING INTENSIFIES EVEN HIGHER

icedMetal posted: »

WAITING INTENSIFIES

• I actually hope that this will come out before borderlands, this is the type of game you play in the winter while borderlands is definitely summer gaming

• "Winter is Coming"

And I wouldn't bet on it. Telltale had actual gameplay footage way before Game of Thrones so I don't bet on it being released before. My biggest worry is this huge delay of Tales will delay GoT's pilot.

MissDRJ posted: »

I actually hope that this will come out before borderlands, this is the type of game you play in the winter while borderlands is definitely summer gaming

• At first, I didn't give a damn about this game. But the more I hear about it, the more pumped I'm getting. It's the exact opposite with Tales of the Borderlands, but I'll still give that series a chance too.

• one question... will the game be released simultaniously in all formats ?
    and will PS4 have a version too or we have to wait for the release of the 5 episodes and wait for a remaster edition for PS4 like TWAU and TWD ??

ps . sorry bad english

• Just guessing here, but they already confirmed that Tales from the Borderlands would be coming out in episodic format on all platforms (next gen included), so I'm guessing it will be the same for Game of Thrones.

GCardoso posted: »

one question... will the game be released simultaniously in all formats ? and will PS4 have a version too or we have to wait for the release of the 5 episodes and wait for a remaster edition for PS4 like TWAU and TWD ?? ps . sorry bad english

Sign in to comment in this discussion.