Steam Cards for TFTB!

I myself was a bit disappointed that TWD: Season 2 & The Wolf Among Us doesn't have steam cards like TWD Season 1.
And its been a long time since we've got cards from any Telltale Game.

(Edit) By getting full sets of cards, you can get discounts on games, profile xp and steam backrounds based on the game you got them in. So I would like to see some TFTB backrounds. I think the kind of style TFTB is going for, would make a better backround than the TWD ones.

One card per episode sounds right, just like the TWD Season 1 set.

Alt text

I just hope they do implement steam cards because I would defiantly buy them. Anyone else want them as well?
I certainly do.

Comments

• This may seem like a stupid question, but what is the purpose of Steam cards? Are they just for collecting, or do they have any usability?

• Collecting, but I use them mostly to sell on the steam market for funds ^_^

This may seem like a stupid question, but what is the purpose of Steam cards? Are they just for collecting, or do they have any usability?

• I think you can "craft" them into Steam Profile backgrounds and Steam Chat Emoticons.

This may seem like a stupid question, but what is the purpose of Steam cards? Are they just for collecting, or do they have any usability?

• I agree - especially about Wolf Among Us. I think the Wolf art style would've lent itself well to some cool backgrounds and emoticons for Steam.

• By getting steam cards, you can craft full sets of cards. Which gets you, Steam Emoticans, Steam backrounds, coupons (for games) and profile xp to level up. I just wasn't sure why they didn't make cards for TWAU and TWD Season 2. Cause the TWD Season 1 cards were so successful.

• Or you can sell them if you don't care about any of the above ^. But I'm more into the Steam backrounds and showing off my xp.

• they won't make them until the whole game is finished so they can avoid spoilers and with twd s1 they waited a couple of months before releasing the cards so i would assume it would be the same for twd s2, twau and tftbl

• edited September 2014

[removed]

• I would've thought TWAU would have had cards added already though, but a guy can hope.

Jewfreeus posted: »

they won't make them until the whole game is finished so they can avoid spoilers and with twd s1 they waited a couple of months before releasing the cards so i would assume it would be the same for twd s2, twau and tftbl

Sign in to comment in this discussion.