Please Help! Not Working.

Hello all, maybe you guys can help me n.n;

I recently purchased Sam and Max season 2 for Mac and when I went to download it, it says that it appears to be damaged and should be tossed in the trash.
I downloaded all the episodes in Season 2 and they all say the same thing, any suggestions?
Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Did you change the "dropdown" so it shows an apple? The filename should end with .dmg, not .exe.

If you know you did everything right, send mail to support@telltalegames.com and ask for help.

• Sounds like a possible Gatekeeper issue.

Here are DjNDB's instructions to disable Gatekeeper:

"To fix this you will need to disable Gatekeeper temporarily: Click the Apple logo on the top toolbar and select "System Preferences". Now select "Security & Privacy". If the padlock in the bottom left corner of this screen is not open, click on it. You will now see 3 options for downloaded applications, they are: "Mac App Store", "Mac App Store and identified developers", and "Anywhere". Please select "Anywhere" and then confirm your selection.

Now you should be able to run the game. After you have started the game once, you can reactivate Gatekeeper by setting it to "Mac App Store and identified developers", and it should not show the warning again for this game."

This discussion has been closed.