Bungie will help TTG make the story [mod edit: no they won't]

Well Bungie is the creator of Destiny which means they'll make us have to go to the Bungie.com just to understand the story and characters lol. I don't have anything against Destiny because it was a very artistic game with great music. The only problem with it was the story I heard. I have faith in Bungie and TTG. I know they'll make some great stories.

I can imagine when we meet a character in 101 it will say: To learn more about this character go to Bungie.com/TellTalegamesforum to chime into the action XD.

Have a great day everyone :)

Comments

• It's only one writer for Destiny, not Bungie itself.

• Don't worry, Bungie won't do anything lol

• Well Bungie is the creator of Destiny which means they'll make us have to go to the Bungie.com just to understand the story and characters lol.

god.........

• I only played a few of the Halo's by Bungie and to be honest, I never felt anything for the characters, but maybe the action just overshadowed them.

• edited October 2014

bungie are not helping at all one of the writers who worked on destiny moved over to telltale to help with game of thrones that is it bungie have nothing to do with this project either way we should be worried since the story in destiny is non-existent

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Just to clarify here, Bungie is not involved with this game at all. ONE of the writers on the project (one individual out of a whole team) worked on Destiny before he came to Telltale. You can expect the story and characters to unfold in the usual episodic Telltale-y way. Hope that helps clear things up!

• Can someone just delete this thread? Please.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.