THE EXCITEMENT *AND WHAT CONSOLE DO I BUY ON?*

Yes I am waiting for this game so badly!

Xbox one or pc do I buy it on in opinion??

Comments

• I'd say wait for a bit and see how it runs on an Xbox One, if it has the same stuttering and long loading times as the 360, I'd say get it on PC.

• PC, if they keep to the Wednesday release for the xbox store, you'll want PC for the day one release.

• edited October 2014

i think PC. i never played it on consoles, it all goes down to your personal '' likings '' for me PC is better for telltale games for me, it flows better and i got used to the controls! so it doesnt matter on what device you get it on, it all goes down to what you like to play the game with :D

whispers PC is better lol
    also they are mainly a pc games so you get to play it and buy it first on pc! you get to play early and not to wait for song/xbox release for it

• If you want to be safe, go for PC. Historically, Telltale games run better on PC than consoles. Maybe with the new consoles that will change, but we don't know yet.

• edited October 2014

Excitement!?

Edit:The video I wanted to show wouldnt come up right :(

• Personal preference man. I always like console over PC, but the 360 has had a longer loading time, and its likely the Xbox One will be the same. I don't see that as a reason to switch to PC, but I guess if you want to you can.

And I agree. I am very excited for the release, I hope its this month.

• edited October 2014

PC like the others have been saying, although I technically haven't played a Telltale game on the PC myself.

Anyway, the next-gen versions of their games should be able to run smoothly on the Xbox 1 or PS4, as I wouldn't see why not. However, if Telltale manages to make their next-gen games have stuttering/framerate drops when compared to their last-gen games on the console, I would be baffled by Telltale if they don't take advantage of the new hardware.

• Pc. Those games are pc games. TT is a pc game making company. Because they are available for other platforms it doesn 't mean they are meant to be played on there. Also I am really fucking exited as well. :D

• I don 't think it will be this month. But if we are lucky we will maybe get a trailer or something by the end of October.

Personal preference man. I always like console over PC, but the 360 has had a longer loading time, and its likely the Xbox One will be the s

• If I bother, it will be on PS3......if a PS3 version is even planned. Wouldn't surprise me if PS3/360 get skipped for future TT games. This laptop is getting too old to buy games for anymore. Besides, I have yet to buy any download only games on PC. While I have the Steam client installed, it was for disk games that required Steam to be installed.

• "stuttering and long loading times"?

dojo32161 posted: »

I'd say wait for a bit and see how it runs on an Xbox One, if it has the same stuttering and long loading times as the 360, I'd say get it on PC.

• edited October 2014

PC, I tried to play TDW season 1 on iPad and the experience was not as good as on pc, its probably even worse on consoles.

• edited October 2014

Go for the PC with an SSD drive.

That's the only configuration that lessens stuttering during choices due to path branching and textures loading.
    Every other platform (ps3,ps4,xbox,xboxone,psvita,android, and all the others....) got stuttering problems.

In a recent interview Telltale mentioned that new games will have an upgraded engine with an "asyncronous loading", but I'm not so much trustful about microstuttering.

• PC isnt a console tho. You should probably ask: "Should I be a lord or a peasant?" That would be a better question. ;)

• Who plays point and click games with a controller. scrubs and noobs. That's who.

• I approve.

Talimancer posted: »

Who plays point and click games with a controller. scrubs and noobs. That's who.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.