My login is not working for Sam & Max

I own all the Sam & Max series.... But, my login not connecting to unlock the games.
Can't unlock with codes. Something about server being down or can't connect on launcher.

Also, can't login to the website with Firefox.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are unable to log into the website because your webpage is missing the log in button, please delete the history of our website from the web browser, and refresh the webpage, and you should be able to log into the website successfully.

If you are unable to log into Sam and Max, please try starting the game again, and when you reach the landing page, clear your log in history by pressing (Ctrl+Shift+ - ) and it will erase your log in history. Then log back into your account, and you should be able to access the game.

• Now it says I have many key codes and it is not sure which ones to use to unlock game. My account is old and might need a update.
    Should i e-mail support?

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are unable to log into the website because your webpage is missing the log in button, please delet

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If it is requesting an unlock code to unlock the game, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further with your particular issue.

Rasseru posted: »

Now it says I have many key codes and it is not sure which ones to use to unlock game. My account is old and might need a update. Should i e-mail support?

This discussion has been closed.