New Game of Thrones Teaser!!**Minor Update**

Comments

• hum... so this teaser makes me believe there will be more than only 1 main character... that's interesting , seeing it's following the books / tv show style

• Let me carry the Onion Sigil with pride.

• So im guessing this is our house sigil. Iron trees? Huh anyone have an idea for the motto we could have provided its not lame like the Tyrell words (Growing strong) Im good.

My guess

"Solid as wood, hard as steel"

• edited October 2014

I'm more excited now. Hopefully Telltale will release a better trailer soon.

• I think it is very interesting. I can't wait to see where Telltale takes the game.

• edited October 2014

I reckon we'll play as a different character in each of the first 4 episodes. The story will then come together in the final episode. I think each of these teasers is a clue as to the identity of each character (there will be 2 more).

• edited October 2014

We have two houses now: Forrester and Ironwood. Maybe we will get 2 more like you said ClemRanger.

• edited October 2014

So are they making up houses or? There exists a House Yronwood woiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Yronwood

I honestly thinks this just means most of S1 is in the North and they're simply just describing the region. Unless it was a spelling change of some sort? It would be pretty cool to be a Yronwood though.

Alt text

P.S. the Boneway's some badass shit.

• Yronwood is presumably pronounced Ironwood, so it could be the house. Given that Telltale highlighted Forrester in their first teaser, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Churned posted: »

So are they making up houses or? There exists a House Yronwood woiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Yronwood I honestly thinks this just me

• edited October 2014

It would be cool to play as an Yronwood, though the quote relates to the North. I suspect the Ironwoods are a new house, as you say. Not that I've got a problem with that. I doubt Martin considers the houses listed in his books to date as complete and definitive, given he adds new families all the time. Not to mention the hedgeknights, which an "Ironwood" character could be. Some landless sprog with a sword, horse, and dubious claim to knighthood, taking the ironwood as his personal charge and going forth to make his name in the chaos of the North. Could be good.

So are they making up houses or? There exists a House Yronwood woiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Yronwood I honestly thinks this just me

• Forrester sounds like some boring soap opera. House Morningwood should be a gas.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

We have two houses now: Forrester and Ironwood. Maybe we will get 2 more like you said ClemRanger.

• Interesting, Indeed.

It would be cool to play as an Yronwood, though the quote relates to the North. I suspect the Ironwoods are a new house, as you say. Not tha

• edited October 2014

Alt text

So im guessing this is our house sigil. Iron trees? Huh anyone have an idea for the motto we could have provided its not lame like the Tyrell words (Growing strong) Im good. My guess "Solid as wood, hard as steel"

• James <3

• I like Stannis but what a dull guy he is. Also I doubt whe will barely even see the main people in the story let alone control them

• Ah, come on. It'd be grand. Mash Q to grind your teeth.

I like Stannis but what a dull guy he is. Also I doubt whe will barely even see the main people in the story let alone control them

• Listen to goody goody ex pirate or crazy religious bitch who burns people.... THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

Ah, come on. It'd be grand. Mash Q to grind your teeth.

• Crazy religious bitch, every time. Immolation of inlaws solves all life's problems.

Listen to goody goody ex pirate or crazy religious bitch who burns people.... THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

• Also, Stannis is a very developed character. There aren't a lot of different paths for him to chose.

• Holy Shit... If we are a part of Stannis' Army then that means...

Alt text

The Big Three, The Head Honchos... these three ladies and gentleman may be our new bosses and frankly that's some hype ass shit.

• Alt text

Mikejames posted: »

Let me carry the Onion Sigil with pride.

• Stannis army unite!

Alt text

Holy Shit... If we are a part of Stannis' Army then that means... The Big Three, The Head Honchos... these three ladies and gentleman may be our new bosses and frankly that's some hype ass shit.

• Third one just posted.

Alt text

• BOLTON!!!! :)... STARK!!!!! :D

.... and greyjoys... :/

ClemRanger posted: »

Third one just posted.

• Thank you. :) also I have this feeling we will be having more than one protagonist.

Third one just posted.

• For fucks sake give us some real news

Oh wait I forgot I was talking to Telltale here

• edited October 2014

But hashtags are, like, so significant.

Aye, I'd like to see some hint of progress, too. But I don't expect we'll get any until around December/January, at the earliest.

TinyCarlos posted: »

For fucks sake give us some real news Oh wait I forgot I was talking to Telltale here

• I'm not that far into the book series so can you please try to explain what this quote means in relation to house/setting without trying to get into spoilers please? Thanks bruh

Third one just posted.

• My predediction for first episode is: 11/16
    I think they will release this date because on that day the "A Clash of Kings" full sixteen years.

• Westeroes is a big place and divided into seven kingdoms, the biggest is the north

Rulked by the starks (wolves, as a giant wolf is their battle sigil)

One of their bannermen and rivals are the boltons (The flayed man is their sigil)

And another one of the kingdoms is the iron islands ruled by the grejoys (who have a kraken as their sigil) and as such they are wanting revenege on the north after a war they lost long ago.

Thats how it is at the start anyway dont know when in the boos the game is set

I'm not that far into the book series so can you please try to explain what this quote means in relation to house/setting without trying to get into spoilers please? Thanks bruh

• http://www.3djuegos.com/noticia/147950/0/juego-tronos/aventura-grafica-videojuego/telltale/

according to this ( normally the information in this website is real ) , we will have 5 playable characters from the same family and each decision will have effects in that family.

well if this confirms to be true.. it will be kinda dissapointing, because i wanted to play from different houses .. but i guess that would be kinda hard too do..

• That's quite an interresting idea, actually. Much as it would be good to have a variety of characters across the Seven Kingdoms, I like the concept. I wonder just how much control we'll have? I'd love to be able to take the characters in different directions and see where it ends up. Half for Roose, half for Stannis. That's probably too much to ask for, though.

GCardoso posted: »

http://www.3djuegos.com/noticia/147950/0/juego-tronos/aventura-grafica-videojuego/telltale/ according to this ( normally the information

• Here's a link with the story in english
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/telltales-game-thrones-videogame-will-have-five-playable-characters-1472552

Looks like our suspicions were correct. Can't wait.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.