Telltale Texas Hold'Em Insanity? Yes, Please!

JenniferJennifer Moderator
edited April 2010 in Telltale Texas Hold'em
This Survey points towards a new Telltale card game! :D And if you complete it you get the original Telltale Texas Hold'Em for free, so yay there too! :)

I would love an online multiplayer Telltale Texas Hold'Em game! I love Pogo, so I'm quite the casual game fan. A merger of casual and character gaming would be so great for me! Please let it happen!:D

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Jennifer wrote: »
    This Survey points towards a new Telltale card game! :D And if you complete it you get the original Telltale Texas Hold'Em for free, so yay there too! :)

I would love an online multiplayer Telltale Texas Hold'Em game! I love Pogo, so I'm quite the casual game fan. A merger of casual and character gaming would be so great for me! Please let it happen!:D

If anything though it would have to come after wallace and gromit, although it could be another one of their endless side projects, no one knows, not even Strong Bad
  • edited May 2009
    Telltale Strip Poker? They've already gone wild once already!
  • edited May 2009
    Telltale Strip Poker? They've already gone wild once already!

*shudder* I'd hate to see Lenard or that granny *([{"'Go Wild'"}])*
  • edited June 2009
    If there is going to be a sequel to Texas Hold'Em, naturally I expect it to implement an awesome new keyboard and mouse based control scheme, so we can have a more cinematic view of the players and table. :p
  • edited August 2009
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    *shudder* I'd hate to see Lenard or that granny *([{"'Go Wild'"}])*

But you're fine with Harry baring all? Interesting, interesting ... did you have a pet mole as a child by any chance?
  • edited April 2010
    Say what you will about such a simple concept, But TTH was great, and alot of fun, normally i dont play online games like this, or any card games in real life, but i really enjoyed TTH.

I could really imagine a version with all the characters from their games, i mean you could choose or it could be random. i mean Sam & Max, vs Boris Vs Strong bad and perhaps Superball, now that could make a fun table. Superball with his all seeing spy glasses, could probably see right through cards
Sign in to comment in this discussion.