79 seconds left!

New toon! Just uploaded! Go watch it! Go watch it now!
http://www.homestarrunner.com/79secondsleft.html

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Wow, good job getting right on this one Maxilyah, even the wiki isn't that fast. Anyway, this is the sort of random toon I love, especially stuff that cow leg bit.
  • edited May 2009
    Please take a moment for the dramatic Strong Bad Pose.

esb.png

Complete with irregular mouth triangle shape!

"Oh, Strong Bad! It's like your tape-leg and my cow lamp had a baby in my brain and it came out my mouth! There there, it's alright.."

Sheer genius.
  • edited May 2009
    Lol, I love how Strong Sad says

"Oh great, I can't wait."
  • edited May 2009
    Holyxion wrote: »
    Wow, good job getting right on this one Maxilyah, even the wiki isn't that fast. Anyway, this is the sort of random toon I love, especially stuff that cow leg bit.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM, OKAY?
    Heh, heh. Yeah, I'm obsessed.
  • edited May 2009
    This is the sort of random humor that I love. Even the name is completely unrelated. To the subject matter, not the length.
  • edited May 2009
    wow funny yet pointless.i like it.
  • edited May 2009
    I like that weird Second "Water on the Knee" poster. Completely... Russian propaganda-y.
  • edited May 2009
    Awesome! Signature'd.
  • edited May 2009
    Great toon, short and sweet :)
  • edited May 2009
    Well, I don't get why "water on the knee" is funny, but that's alright. Because "The Leg" is clever humor that actually comes from something rather than being random, unfunny nonsense and the cow lamp and tape leg combining to be a "Daring/Dairy" Legend is just great.

Overall, this toon is amusing. It's not really a great one, but I enjoyed it.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Well, I don't get why "water on the knee" is funny, but that's alright. Because "The Leg" is clever humor that actually comes from something rather than being random, unfunny nonsense.
    "Water on the knee" isn't random, it's a play on words. :)

Swelling of the knee, commonly referred to as "water on the knee" is an actual medical condition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_on_the_knee
  • edited May 2009
    Not bad, liked "the LEG", not my favorite, but still OK.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.