Shirts & hats

edited May 2006 in Sam & Max
Are there going to be anymore medium t-shirts in stock soon? Missed out while they were in last time.

Also, any plans on sam and max hats? Would love to have one with a soft top and adjustable strap on the back (odd shaped head, those're the only types of hats that ever fit me). Get your marketing team on this stat! :D

Comments

• edited April 2006
    Sam & Max hats... I'd be all over that! That'd be enough reason to finally toss my Pittsburgh Penguins baseball ice hockey cap.
  • edited April 2006
    Are there going to be anymore medium t-shirts in stock soon? Missed out while they were in last time.

Also, any plans on sam and max hats? Would love to have one with a soft top and adjustable strap on the back (odd shaped head, those're the only types of hats that ever fit me). Get your marketing team on this stat! :D

Prefer some 2X or 3X shirt sizes. @-)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    And I want a girl shirt. :(

When Telltale gets these in stock, we have to buy in bulk. That's why only L and XL are available right now... they're the sizes that were selling best.

But keep telling us what you want! If it turns out a lot of people want a particular size, we might be able to get some.
  • edited April 2006
    If I get all the voices in my head to post too, do I have a better chance of medium shirts being restocked? :))
    edited April 2006
    Only if each of the voices wants to buy one. ;)
  • edited April 2006
    I want a Sam and Max flexfit cap too!
  • edited May 2006
    Hell, as soon as my credit balance is clear (read: end of the month) I'd be more than happy to buy a medium Sam and Max shirt. I may even buy two. Just because.
  • edited May 2006
    ooooo, hats would be great!!!!
  • edited May 2006
    I want a girly shirt too, with a matching trucker hat :)
  • edited May 2006
    Heck, if it means I can get a shirt to fit, I'll buy you your girly shirt Emily...

A 3X would be my choice, but I'll settle for 2X if there's no other choice, as long as they're long...
    edited May 2006
    Medium shirts are now back in the store. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.