Fright of The Bumblebees, possible XBLA date

edited May 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
The list of achievements for the 360 version of FotB have been posted on xbox360achievements.org.

Its not a firm thing but usually when a game's achievements are posted there then the game is about a month away from coming out.

Here's hoping we can soon hunt for cheese from our 360s

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Oh, beaten :D The achievement list looks great, there are some progress achievements, some that need exploration and a few that require a bit of skill.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Yep, it's coming next Wednesday. We'll have more info on that next week. :)
  • edited May 2009
    Now THAT is how you make achievements for an adventure game. Much better than the ones for CSI.
  • edited May 2009
    NEXT WEDNSESDAY? YES!!! My Xbox is on its way back from RROD repair right now!
  • edited May 2009
    I kinda thought the Memory Lane one would be a hidden achievement. :)
  • edited May 2009
    How much will it cost? I have 1940 left.
  • edited May 2009
    800!!!
  • edited May 2009
    Really? Confirmed? If so, GREAT!
  • edited May 2009
    David E wrote: »
    Yep, it's coming next Wednesday. We'll have more info on that next week. :)

YOU HERD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS!
    now what about episode 2? got any clues on that?
  • edited May 2009
    I hope someone'll do a walktrough of these achivements. In the pc version I can't do the half of that stuff.
  • edited May 2009
    David E wrote: »
    Yep, it's coming next Wednesday.

Excellent news, I look forward to looking for minor differences like some sort of obsessive lunatic
  • edited May 2009
    Wow! These achievements are cool. I hope you're next mysterious IP would be on PSN!:D
  • edited May 2009
    SuperBosco wrote: »
    I hope someone'll do a walktrough of these achivements. In the pc version I can't do the half of that stuff.

Don't worry. I'm absolutely sure, that somebody will make achievement guide ;-).
  • edited May 2009
    it sounds exciting. if i read right it is out this wednesday. is it possible that someone could send me a gameplay video and controls.
    P.S anyone got any info on Muzzled!
  • edited May 2009
    W&G156 wrote: »
    it sounds exciting. if i read right it is out this wednesday. is it possible that someone could send me a gameplay video and controls.
    P.S anyone got any info on Muzzled!

I am pretty sure as he posted that on the thursday the news comes tomorrow and the game comes on the 3rd
  • edited May 2009
    patters wrote: »
    I am pretty sure as he posted that on the thursday the news comes tomorrow and the game comes on the 3rd

Major Nelson says it's coming tomorrow, May 27th:

http://majornelson.com/archive/2009/05/22/coming-to-arcade-next-week.aspx
  • edited May 2009
    vlumi wrote: »
    Major Nelson says it's coming tomorrow, May 27th:

http://majornelson.com/archive/2009/05/22/coming-to-arcade-next-week.aspx

ok. I assumed there would be more notice from telltale. but about time.

jumps up and down like a little girl.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Yep, it's coming tomorrow. We're working on a press release but the holiday yesterday messed with our heads a little bit.

Also: IGN has posted a review of the Xbox version, if you're curious. :D
  • edited May 2009
    Cracking job lass (and also lads), the demo was pretty damn good, I almost unlocked it automatically at the end of the demo but then I remembered I did the full season pre-order on PC...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.