Telltale withdrawals

i need my fix! I need choice and consequence! I need silence to be a valid option and I need it now! Helpppppp arrrrrrggggggHHHHHhhhhh.......too late I'm dead

Comments

• Don't worry, it'll be here "soon".

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• ...What? XD

This thread confuses me.

• edited October 2014

The thing is:

This choice and consequence scenario you speak of doesn't actually exist.

Alt text

• I feel the same. I have been trying shrooms, sniffing paint, heroine, pot, nothing as good...

• I know how you feel. Oh,well....at least we know Telltale did a good job considering many other people suffer from the same withdrawal symptoms.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2014

If it makes you all feel better, Puzzlebox mentioned in some of her previous posts that Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones are still due this year, and that Telltale still has "a VERY busy couple of months ahead..."

• Are you sure it's not just extended coffee breaks for them?

If it makes you all feel better, Puzzlebox mentioned in some of her previous posts that Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones are still due this year, and that Telltale still has "a VERY busy couple of months ahead..."

• In the GoT forum, someone posted a thread asking if the game will be delayed to 2015. Puzzlebox herself replied saying that it was still scheduled to come this year, and that they were a lot further in the production than they were letting on. Same applies to Tales I guess.

Are you sure it's not just extended coffee breaks for them?

• We shall see soon enough...

In the GoT forum, someone posted a thread asking if the game will be delayed to 2015. Puzzlebox herself replied saying that it was still sch

• edited October 2014

They have two months left, and I don't see them releasing both games in the same month. It would have to be this in November and GOT in December, and hopefully they'll stick to a bi-monthly release schedule.

Do they even have a trailer for this yet?

• No trailer or pre-order so far. I think it is getting unlikely that both will come out this year.

They have two months left, and I don't see them releasing both games in the same month. It would have to be this in November and GOT in Dece

• Do you count the announcement trailer as a trailer?

They have two months left, and I don't see them releasing both games in the same month. It would have to be this in November and GOT in Dece

• It needs to have some type of game play footage to count as a actual trailer imo.

dojo32161 posted: »

Do you count the announcement trailer as a trailer?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.