cannot install

i redeem the key and go through the set up to finish, but can't for life of me figure out where it downloads to. it wouldn't have downloaded to my laptop (in another state) would it? i downloaded walking dead II last nite (took HOURS so not sure what is up with that...).
any ideas or any ideas how i can email amazon or telltale for refund? (are there live people at telltale - sure are hidden!) never had so much trouble downloading games...
thanks!

ok eventually i get an error the cabinet file is corrupt "cab2.cab" and may need cd?

Comments

• Is it downloading and you just cant find it afterwords or does it just not complete downloading?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, please try following the steps in This Webpage and see if you are able to successfully download the installer for the game. To find the download button for your previously redeemed games, please log into your Telltale account, and click on the small downward facing arrow in the top right side of the webpage, and click My Games from the drop down menu. Once on your My Games page, you will find your redeemed games, and be able to click on them to bring up the download button to download the installer again.

This discussion has been closed.