where is everyone?

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
edited August 2006 in General Chat
Awful quiet around here lately... where is everybody?!

I was out of town and away from email for a week and a half. What's your excuse? :))

Check in and let us know you're still around, and counting the days until Sam & Max comes out!

Comments

• edited August 2006
    Maybe a little hype from screenshots would stir things up a bit!
    I think everything has been discussed to death so far.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2006
    Funny... I have a feeling you'll be seeing some new screenshots in the not too distant future. ;)
  • edited August 2006
    or maybe release some soundtrack samples? so we can say how the new soundtrack is much better than the already perfect soundtrack of the original. :D

now let it put it to you in simple english - i've flattered your game, now give some screenshots... and audio samples too!
  • edited August 2006
    Everyone is on the line queuing to get their hands on Sam & Max Episode 1 first! They're in the imaginatory queue in the Internet and can't come here post anything while there.

I had to hire an expensive professional queuer to take my place while I come here to explain this to you. I hope you're proud of yourself now!
  • edited August 2006
    just waiting to hear something new about sam and max really...
  • edited August 2006
    Me, I was busy. First there's the obvious fun and good times of school work. Woo. Then there's the box set I just bought of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (The entire first season. Woo again). Then I went and bought every story about Sherlock Holmes. Then several books containing the stories of H P Lovecraft. Then the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe. I'm halfway through readig each of these at the moment. Then I rediscovered my Playstation and am currently busy playing Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX. When I'm finished with these I'll probably replay Dreamfall. And finally start playing the second hand copy of Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth I bought at a sale (at the fantastically named store, Real Groovy) two months ago.

Basically, I've been being a geek. :D

No time for forums. Oh no. Much too busy.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2006
    Final Fantasy VIII is one of my favorite games of all time. Definitely worth a replay. :D
  • edited August 2006
    I just watched a great movie, Hoodwinked. It's an independent animation film. While some argue that the animation isn't top notch, it beats every single animated movie since the original, revolutionary Shrek. The story is so great and the hit/miss ratio of the jokes is nearly 100%.

I urge you to get it on DVD or watch it some other way! If you're American, you might think that this is old news since it apparently opened there in January, but it just came to theatres here in Finland.

"What kind of candles are those?"
    "Dy-na-mite. Must be italian."
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2006
    "What kind of candles are those?"
    "Dy-na-mite. Must be italian."

Hey, isn't that from A Christmas Story? "Fra-gi-le. Must be Italian."
  • edited August 2006
    Hey, isn't that from A Christmas Story? "Fra-gi-le. Must be Italian."

I'm too young to know of such movies. But yes, apparently you are right. I think 23 years is long enough to allow a joke to be used a second time. :(|)
  • edited August 2006
    I still lurk from time to time but I haven't seen much of a reason to post. Still waiting on sam and max. Looking forward to the tokyo game show next month. (even more so now that E3 is getting cut back) Telltale won't be there though will they?

Speaking of adventure... has anyone played barrow hill? It came out in europe a while back but it caught my eye when I was looking up new releases for this month in NA.
  • edited August 2006
    what's my reason??

my reason is EA... and Dice...

Battlefield 2 is too addictive... buuuuuut... it seems that Dice knew this... aaand they made the 1.3 patch that limits the strain on EA servers by making games and other servers crash...

...don't you just loooove the largest gaming company around??

Matt
  • edited August 2006
    where is everybody?!

pleading, and needing, and bleeding, and breeding, and feeding, exceeding

trying, and lying, defying, denying, crying, and dying
Sign in to comment in this discussion.