Game won't start

Dear Support,

I just downloaded my game a few days ago, and after it installed, it ran well. However, after I closed the game, the next time I tried to play, I'd get to the click anywhere to begin screen, and it won't go any farther. I've tried uninstalling it, and reinstalling it, deleting the file, and downloading the whole thing again, but nothing seems to get me past that screen. I'm beginning to think this was just a total waste of my money. What do you think I should do?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify which game you are playing, and what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) Also, if you are on PC/Mac, can you please clarify if you are playing the Telltale Games version, or the Steam version? After we receive this information, we will be able to assist you further.

• I've already contacted tech support and was answered by a gentleman by the name of Evan. Thank you for replying anyways.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify which game you are playing, and what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

You're welcome, I hope you are able to enjoy the game!

I've already contacted tech support and was answered by a gentleman by the name of Evan. Thank you for replying anyways.

This discussion has been closed.