New walking dead interactive story for the walking dead (based of the game universe) STILL GOing

edited September 2015 in Forum Games

Basically i need your custom survivors names,ages,what type of weapon your survivors prefer oh yeah also what gender they are obviously xD but there are 2 i have picked from the game i picked Vince (400 days) and Eddie from (400 days) also i what i meant by interactive is you choose what happens to your character but Vince is the group leader EDIT: i'm back and ready now sorry for the wait. I've created 3 of my own custom Survivor

Name: Jak
Weapons: Glock 17, M4a1 (auto/Single fire), and a machete

Appearance's (both of them):http://www.blogcdn.com/massively.joystiq.com/media/2012/01/undeadlabs.jpg

Family: Jacx (Brother)

Name: Jacx
Weapon Golden m9 Beretta, (THIS IS FROM CSGO LOL) Flip Knife Tiger Tooth,Darton Archery Crossbow

Name:Emily
Weapon: Machete, AK47
Picture of her will be in the downloadable file of all the picture (optional)

*Note This Takes Place Directly After The Season 2 Kenny Ending. (when you leave with him.)

Comments

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

Name: Marco Bott

Weapon: Hachet

Relations: Jean Kirstein (boyfriend)

Jean Kirstein:

Weapon: Sniper Rifle

Relations: Marco Bott (boyfriend)

• Name: justin Lewis
    Age 25
    Weapon bow and arrow
    Gender male
    Name kandiesha Riley
    Age 26
    Weapon sword
    Gender female

• Ok ill be sure to use yours

Name: justin Lewis Age 25 Weapon bow and arrow Gender male Name kandiesha Riley Age 26 Weapon sword Gender female

• Ill use bolth of urs also

Name: Marco Bott Age: 16 Weapon: Hachet Gender: Male Relations: Jean Kirstein (boyfriend) Jean Kirstein: Age: 15 Weapon: Sniper Rifle Gender: Male Relations: Marco Bott (boyfriend)

• Name: Nancy Spring

Weapon: Gun

• Name: Irvin Brown

Weapon: Kitchen Knife

• Ok i can choose to more survivors so i can pick one of yours witch one

supersagig posted: »

Name: Irvin Brown Age: 9 Weapon: Kitchen Knife Gender: Male

• edited October 2014

Oh hell yeah. I am so in.

Name: Kirsten Howell

Weapon: Hunting knife (placed in a holster that straps around the right thigh), Smith & Wesson 6" revolver model of 1955.

Family: Claire Howell

Facial Appearance: Alt text

Yeah, she looks like Lara Croft. Just, you know, not the boobs.

Name: Claire Howell

Weapon: Silver baseball bat, Smith & Wesson pocket knife.

Family: Kirsten Howell

Facial Appearance: Very similar to Kirsten's, has a lighter shade of brown, cut down to her shoulders and straight.

Both have amber eye color.

• I made a quick add about the two characters relationship.

Ill use bolth of urs also

• I thought Bott was written as Bodt... I guess it's just a name the SNK fandom is SPLIT on.

Name: Marco Bott Age: 16 Weapon: Hachet Gender: Male Relations: Jean Kirstein (boyfriend) Jean Kirstein: Age: 15 Weapon: Sniper Rifle Gender: Male Relations: Marco Bott (boyfriend)

• Awesome ill be sure to use yours and did you draw this? cuz damn if you did good job it looks amazing

Oh hell yeah. I am so in. Name: Kirsten Howell Age: 24 Gender: Female Weapon: Hunting knife (placed in a holster that straps aro

• Noo, I didn't draw this. I wish I did.

PS: It's been like a year, man.

Awesome ill be sure to use yours and did you draw this? cuz damn if you did good job it looks amazing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.