On the Freeness of Stuff

edited September 2006 in Sam & Max
Could anybody in the know tell me whether the between-episodes Sam & Max movies will be released outside of GameTap? Also, will there ever be free demo versions of episodes like with Bone?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    Yes, the shorts will be available outside of GameTap. :)

As for a demo, it's something that's been discussed, but I don't think a final decision has been made. (Keep in mind that because the episodes will be shorter than your average game, any demos we release would be short too.)
  • edited September 2006
    I remember HIT THE ROAD had an unplayable demo, but it was all in-game stuff. Superb. Even though I couldn't play, I loved it and probably watched it close to 20 or 30 times.
  • edited September 2006
    About the shorts (not the kind you wear to the beach, but the animated kind), are they downloadable or just streamable? And if they're downloadable, are they in a DVD-burnable format (for personal use)?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    Haggis you're asking details we don't know the answers to yet :)
  • edited September 2006
    Oh, okay. I'm always ahead of things, heh. Thanks for looking at my question though! :)
  • edited September 2006
    I think that since the game is short a demo would just spoil alot of the fun. I think Sam and Max has enough hype to get people to buy it without one
  • edited September 2006
    Now that the first game is finished, any news on whether there'll be a demo?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    Still nothing definite on that. Well, other than that it's still a definite possibility. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.