Comments

• edited May 2009
    NO. My flash is broken. Need better flash for Homestar.
  • edited June 2009
    One word: Topplegangers. Can't wait for tomorrow...if they release part 2 tomorrow.
  • edited June 2009
    Renald! I've always wondered what happened to him
  • edited June 2009
    I think they're gonna release the second part next week, like they always do.
  • edited June 2009
    Meh, I never really was a big fan of the Cheat Commandos. Personally, I was hoping we'd see more SBemails, but it kinda looks like that's not going to happen any time in the near future.
    I don't really like the mini shows, like Teen Girl Squad and Cheat Commandos. I'm more into things focused on Homestar Runner and Strong Bad. (Mostly Strong Bad, but still.)
    Oh well. I still hope they upload the second part tomorrow, or I'll be a bit disappointed. They skipped a week of anything new. Yes, I've been keeping track.
    What? I don't have a problem.
    Okay, maybe I do... :D
  • edited June 2009
    Flash is finally working for me, so now I can say that that was funny.
    I wonder who will be fired next.:rolleyes:
  • edited June 2009
    Maybe Reynold will get fired.
  • edited June 2009
    Part two out now.
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/ccdo7b.html

ROFL at the Fudgeclank easter egg.
  • edited June 2009
    Bwahaha. "Oh, don't worry, he's still wearing that bulletproof vest from earlier!"

"Oh, hey guys"

XD Awesome.
  • edited June 2009
    yeah, at first i was like :O
    but then i was like XD
  • edited June 2009
    Renald was good in this one.

"I'LL TEAR OFF YOUR FACE! I'LL TEAR IT RIGHT OFF! I'LL TEAR IT OFF AND WEAR IT TO TOWN!"
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah, man. I'll gnaw your face off.
    -Reynold

I like this one, even if the plot is a little odd.
  • edited June 2009
    Scawnjob!!! (most useless comment ever)
  • edited June 2009
    *Copied of from hrwiki.org. Visit today for the scoop on Strong Bad!*

{Open to a view of Gunhaver, Crackotage, Silent Rip walking in a swamp. The title "Two Part Episode: Part Two" appears, with "written on the john by A. Chimendez". The three start walking out the swamp and on to a grassy area.}

SILENT RIP: You sure this is where the Topplegangers' Hideout is?

GUNHAVER: I hope so. If not, we're surrounded by an entirely different rag-tag band of mercenaries.

{Suspenseful music sting plays. Four silhouetted Topplegangers appear from the bushes, pointing guns at Gunhaver, Silent Rip and Crackotage.}

GUNHAVER: All together now, boys.

ALL: {nervously} Mmmm...gulp!

My fave part! lol
Sign in to comment in this discussion.