I bought IT, playd IT, then it locked. Season 1

I bought some years ago all the episodes of season 1. When I changed my iphone for newer iphone and donwnloaded the game from appstore, I couldnt download the episodes I had bought earlier. The game wanted me to buy them again. IM logged in with same Apple ID than before.

What can I do to get back my games?

Comments

• I'm talking about The Walking Dead game, season 1!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. You should be able to open the game application, and go to the Episodes menu, and you should be able to tap the Restore button, and your previous purchases should restore.

If you are still unable to restore your purchases by following the above steps, please try proceeding through the purchase path to purchase Multi-Pack again, then when you are prompted, enter your password. As long as you are logging into the same Apple account that you originally purchased the game application with, you should be able to tap 'Buy' when it says “Confirm your in-app purchase”, and you will receive a pop up saying “You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?” and tap OK.

Karumaa posted: »

I'm talking about The Walking Dead game, season 1!

This discussion has been closed.