Do You Want A Second Season Of The Wolf Among Us?! comment and say what you like most about the game

edited October 2014 in The Wolf Among Us

I really loved the wolf among us! its was on my list of my favourite game to play ever. its one of those rare games that got me feeling that i wanted to be in that world, and i do not say that about any video game! i haven't said that about a game IN YEARS!

the characters, the voice acting, the Art and the whole team that made this beautiful game, Thank You!

its the type of game that i would buy twice, and not ever on a sale! cause its so good that you cant.

if you loved The Wolf Among Us tell me why and if you would like to be a second season?

I would be kinda sad if it didnt have another season :(

Comments

• I want an another season. I really enjoy Bigby character (want to play as him again), because the inhuman fight are really impressive.

• Wolf Among us was the reason I got into the comic series. I loved playing as Bigby and loved the story plot (despite the minor plot holes).

I really loved the fact that this was a prequel to the comic series and that Bigby and Snow aren't in a relationship yet; they are more like close friends/colleagues which I believe is what their relationship should stay as, but oh well.

I really hope that Telltale will come out with a Season 2 or even a DLC.

• I want another Season, I really love playing as Bigby and kicking ass in full wolf form.

Also, more interesting choices please.

• I love the noir take on Fabletown that Telltale incorporated into The Wolf Among Us. I loved the thought provoking genius that went behind the whole case/story, the artwork, and even the soundtrack. I especially loved playing as Bigby, and it introduced me to the comics, which are equally as brilliant.

Fingers crossed on a s2 or at the very least a DLC. Make it happen Telltale :)

• edited October 2014

Let's see: Do I want a second season for TWAU?

Alt text

What I like/love most about the first season:

Bigby and his abs,

Bloody Mary and her Bloody Maries,

Nerissa and her coral reefs,

Snow White and her apple pies,

Georgie and Jack's witty dialogue,

Whenever Toad says fucking,

Toad Junior being cute,

Woody's bald head and epic beard.

• TellTale Please make fans happy k bye

• edited October 2014

Do I want a second season of TWAU? Nope, I NEED it.

What I like about TWAU?

Bigby's hair which I'm trying really hard to imitate.

Snow's blue eyes and blood red lips (and Snow in general).

Ripping throats and arms out.

Whiskey.

Gren's way with words.

"Glass Him".

This:

Bigby's and Woody's "bromance" despite their past.

• I really like Bigby's character. I love the fights in TWAU, because they're so crazy.

• edited October 2014

Yes, I definitely want Season 2 for TWAU for the following reasons:

1. Bigby, Bigby, Bigby. I actually didn't know about this game before, and only after hearing about it, I started reading the Fables. Bigby is my favourite character of the series, followed very closely by Snow. And playing as Bigby has been greatly satisfying experience.
    2. Interaction between Bigby & Snow. As I've said before, those 2 are my favourite characters, and I loved their interaction, whether they were arguing, or having tender moments.
    3. The noir atmosphere, and design of Fabletown. It was as if the whole TWAU world was ripped straight out from the comics (and the music was great too, especially opening theme!). I enjoyed going around places in Fabletown, and hope we can visit more places in the future seasons.
    4. Story - the whole storyline of Season 1 was brilliant, and I enjoyed the season immensely. I can't wait to see what Telltale can come up with next.
    5. Other characters such as Jack and Georgie who had witty or snappy dialogue, characters who we love to hate such as Bluebeard, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, and characters who left strong impression on us, like Bloody Mary.
    6. The action - while the control system is similar to the other game series The Walking Dead, TWAU differentiates a lot from TWD with Bigby fighting hand to hand combat, instead of using guns. And most exciting parts were getting him to Wolf out. Favourite fight/action scene: the fight with Bloody Mary on Episode 5. That was just EPIC.
    7. Voice acting - everyone did great job, but my hats would go off to Adam Harrington and Erin Yvette. Mr Harrington and Miss Yvette did wonderful job as Bigby and Snow, and made every bit of their interaction believable.
    8. Still so much untapped potential / characters from the Fables Universe: There are still many stories Telltale can explore between TWAU period and issue 1 of Fables. And there are also many characters they can use that haven't appeared yet - such as Rose Red, Boy Blue, Pinochio, Prince Charming, King Cole, Fran Totenkinder, Cinderella and many others.

So, yes like other TWAU fans around here, I need Season 2, and would be so saddened if Telltale decides not to go ahead with it.

• WOW! that is every i wanted to say on my thread but i wanted others to say it! what makes a game is its fans! and TWAU have some loyal and dedicated fans! also if they didnt, season 1 of TWAU would be a telltale game classic.

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Yes, I definitely want Season 2 for TWAU for the following reasons: * Bigby, Bigby, Bigby. I actually didn't know about this game befo

• edited October 2014

The game introduced me to the comics. I loved the first episode and went to read all of the comics before playing and enjoying the rest of the series. I'd love to see a second season with some new ideas thrown in, more choices and, maybe a new protagoinst? The Fables comics have always been much about this community of characters rather than about a single protagonist (although a few of these characters are definitely more present and important than others). So, i don't know, i'd like to have a change of perspective in an eventual second season and play like Snow or some other character. This can be also used as a way to tell a different kind of story this time. Not that i didn't like Bigby or the murder-noir story, i loved it in fact! Especially the atmposphere, in combination with the artstyle was amazing! But i also like variety and trying different things :) . Anyway the important point is that i loved the game and that, like others already said, there's much potential here for a new season and i'd be disappointed if Telltale never came around to do it.

• I've never read the comics, so I didn't have high expectations for the game, but the game blew my mind. I loved playing as Bigby and it was a well written game, and I would love for their to be a Season 2. But I don't expect it for a long time. I have a thread on a theory on why they haven't confirmed a Season 2 yet if anyone is interested:
    Click here

• There is so much to be explored in this universe and so so much potentiel.

• I honestly enjoyed this way more than the walking dead although I still like the walking dead, I will be very sad if it didn't get another season.

• Haha, thanks. But I can't take all the credit - some of the ideas in my post have actually been mentioned by other people (although some ideas were of my own). I just thought it would be good to see the Reasons in a clear list :)

At first, I thought about writing something very short, but I thought maybe Telltale games staff and voice actors may visit the forum and read our posts/comments (After all, Mr. Adam Harrington, the voice actor for Bigby did make a post in here regarding the status of season 2, with his video of asking Telltale staff), so I took a long time to think about what and how I would post my reply.

I just hope it didn't seem long-winded.

Oh, by the way, TWAU is my favourite Telltale game (Yes, I even like it better than TWD season 1, despite many would disagree with me).

Mercyva posted: »

WOW! that is every i wanted to say on my thread but i wanted others to say it! what makes a game is its fans! and TWAU have some loyal and dedicated fans! also if they didnt, season 1 of TWAU would be a telltale game classic.

• Do i want a second season of wolf among us?

Alt text

at the end of episode 4 i felt like:

Alt text

but all through episode 5 it was AMAZING! (i was watching it and playing pokemon at the same time so it was like:)

Alt text

• i agree with you. TWD is a great game! and i loved it! but TWAU made me want to live in that universe and TWD didnt. anyways, its that extra feel to TWAU and all..... :D

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Haha, thanks. But I can't take all the credit - some of the ideas in my post have actually been mentioned by other people (although some id

• Yes plz!!!!!! I played it on my samsung galaxy s5 and finished it in two days. It was a little bit short to my liking. I would love a season 2 and 3. I love the season pass making it easy to pay for all episodes I hope that that option will stay. One thing I don't want is to have the option of playing other characters.

• I think thaIf They do a second season it Will be morr about the farm so you like visit there or something cause they nerver went there

• The choices in the first episode were interesting. Afterwards...not so much...

bloop posted: »

I want another Season, I really love playing as Bigby and kicking ass in full wolf form. Also, more interesting choices please.

• After The Walking Dead Season 2 ruined my memories, I'm not sure for the second season.

• Real late to the party, but i just picked this up on xbox one ges with gold. You've got a a future customer with me should you ever put out more of this. A surprise gem for me and now on my list of favorite games

• Its back bois

• edited April 2016

Telltale has always made some of my favourite games but The Wolf Among Us was very unique and different and I'd love to see a continuation of Telltale's Fables story, which actually seems realistic for a sequel with it's cliffhanger ending. Here's hoping for The Wolf Among Us Season 2 at some point, but until then I'll enjoy Michonne once episode 3 comes out, and Batman. Keep making awesome games Telltale.

• I wanna see more of Bigby beating the shit out of people.

• I really hope they make a season two and even more stories to do with the fable series and Bigby Wolf. The whole game was awesome and is probably my favourite game of all time. Loved playing as Bigby which is the main reason I got hooked on this game. Such an powerful character with interesting past and is cool as hell has made me wanting more! Please make more games with Bigby.

Much Love

• yes!!! make a bunch of seasons... i want to see more TJ... broke my heart to see him go smh

• well, back from the future, it ain't happening yet.

PlasmaGoat posted: »

Telltale has always made some of my favourite games but The Wolf Among Us was very unique and different and I'd love to see a continuation o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.