Hope for November?

Do you guys think theres any hope for a November release ?

Comments

• I will rage if the game is not release in November!

• Late November, Aye. That way TTG can keep since the beginning the "each month one episode" pattern that they failed to keep with TWD and TWAU in late 2013 and early 2014.

I bet they'll not even warn anything about the release, just launch it off suddenly, as they did with TWAU and TWD premieres. Well, let's see how it goes.

• My prediction....The 18th.

• Maybe, depends on whether or not this is coming out before GOT, as Telltale has said that GOT will come out before the year ends.

• They announced end of fall at the NY Comic Con so by the end of the November is a safe bet

• It has to release in November! It has to! Come on, Telltale!

Alt text

• End of fall is December 21 :P

But I still agree that it looks like mid to late November right now, seeing as Telltale/puzzlebox also confirmed both would be out this year.

My guess is November 11 or 18 for TftB and December 16 or 23 (very unlikely) for GoT.

They announced end of fall at the NY Comic Con so by the end of the November is a safe bet

• I agree to both of your guesses, considering puzzlebox also confirmed GoT will be coming by the end of the year.

End of fall is December 21 :P But I still agree that it looks like mid to late November right now, seeing as Telltale/puzzlebox also conf

• It is either November or December. We are running out of months for a 2014 release.

• If it doesn't get released in November than either this or GOT is getting delayed.

• Stop it already! Puzzlebox said that it will release later this year! It will get released this month or next 100%.

If it doesn't get released in November than either this or GOT is getting delayed.

• I have hope that we will at least get a trailer or something within November. But I think that the release will be closer to Christmas because it is of course the holiday season so they will have more buyers. Just looking at the facts. And I am hoping to be wrong.

• Both first episodes of GoT and TftB in one month is unlikely.

blueneon posted: »

I have hope that we will at least get a trailer or something within November. But I think that the release will be closer to Christmas becau

• I know, but you can never be sure.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Both first episodes of GoT and TftB in one month is unlikely.

• Stop what? I'm stating an obvious fact (unless telltale releases both in December which is highly unlikely).

Stop it already! Puzzlebox said that it will release later this year! It will get released this month or next 100%.

• Dude is right. If it doesn't get released in November, something's getting delayed.

Stop it already! Puzzlebox said that it will release later this year! It will get released this month or next 100%.

• If this game releases on the month of my birthday, I'll most likely be tempted to purchase the season pass for it. Maybe. ;)

• And what month is it, November or December.

If this game releases on the month of my birthday, I'll most likely be tempted to purchase the season pass for it. Maybe.

• edited October 2014

Let's see, I commented on this thread with November being said in the title and the original post. I believe you can figure out the rest.

JMOREL posted: »

And what month is it, November or December.

• I had a little dumb moment, sorry.

Let's see, I commented on this thread with November being said in the title and the original post. I believe you can figure out the rest.

• they did say late this fall. so i guess in late november!

• telltale work hard on each series. so they wont release GOT and TFTB in one month. they want both games to shine alone and not one to shadow another! thats why it cant for both games to be out in the same month! if TFTB gets delayed to december then GOT wont be releasing this year! and i hope we get both games this year :D

Both first episodes of GoT and TftB in one month is unlikely.

• Over in the Game of Thrones forum, OzzyUK found out that Episode 1 of Game of Thrones already has a rating on one of the rating boards. I don't know if this is the case for Tales from the Borderlands as well or not, but just throwing that out there.

That surprises me, as I thought that Tales would come before GoT.

• edited October 2014

Well, since there are only two months left in the year and both have been confirmed to come out this year, I won't be surprised if we see GoT first or them practically back to back

Over in the Game of Thrones forum, OzzyUK found out that Episode 1 of Game of Thrones already has a rating on one of the rating boards. I do

• edited October 2014

TFTB was announced first and a demo was shown! while GOT was never ever shown as a gameplay or any information or screenshots! if GOT did happen to premier 1st then TFTB has some series issues! it was meant to be released this summer. and now its late this fall! :/

Over in the Game of Thrones forum, OzzyUK found out that Episode 1 of Game of Thrones already has a rating on one of the rating boards. I do

• It seems like GoT will release first. It has its rating and all. GoT Episode 1 here I come! Release probably 25th of november.

• My prediction

TFTB: 18 November

GOT: 16 December

• Hmm. So does anyone know once the voice acting process is done, how much more time it typically takes for the episode to be completed?

Dameon Clarke, Handsome Jack's voice actor, said he recorded some lines for Tale's "the other day". (twitter link)

If they're still doing voice acting/just now finishing up, it could still take a bit longer? At this point it looks like GoT is gonna come out first. I just really hope Borderlands is still on track for this year. :D

• edited November 2014

Borderlands is definitely still on track for this year, its been confirmed. As for what is probably holding them up, this is a very new angle for Telltale. I think most of the voice acting is done, and whats really delaying it is probably changes in the story.

I don't think we will see GoT first tbh. I think we will see back to back.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Hmm. So does anyone know once the voice acting process is done, how much more time it typically takes for the episode to be completed? Da

• edited November 2014

If youre looking for backup for your "its the story thats delaying it" thing i have proof that it HAS chaged

you remember they made a demo for pax ...... well a few NY reporter people got the demo as far as they know .... but i can confirm by their article it was a DIFFERENT version this one included a museum ( i dont think that was in the original demo) also the "shadowy figure" is just someone wearing a mask now unlike before i hope that helps

Borderlands is definitely still on track for this year, its been confirmed. As for what is probably holding them up, this is a very new angl

Sign in to comment in this discussion.