What House would you like to be able to play as?

edited October 2014 in Game Of Thrones

While I would love to play as Stark, Lannister etc....the Big Houses, I'd love to play as lesser known Houses as well....

Would love to see events unfold like the Battle of Blackwater, or the Red Wedding, from perspective of a different house.

Comments

• edited October 2014

I'm more interested in playing as a member of the Brotherhood Without Banners. Just go around hunting Lannisters and protecting the smallfolk. Plus, I want to see more Thoros of Myr. That guy is awesome.

EDIT: Oooh, something just occurred to me! Remember that certain character who everyone was clamoring about seeing in the fourth season of the show but never showed up (and there's rumors that she might have been cut entirely)? If we play as a Brotherhood Without Banners member, that could be how they introduce her.

• edited October 2014

But you can't really interact with any Houses other than (Stannis) Baratheon though if you play as a member of the Brotherhood. Even in the show (I haven't read any of the books), the closest they get to interact with another house member was with Arya, and even that was very brief at best.

While they are still a big House, I'd certainly be interested in playing as a member of the Martell House (if not the Starks, or the Lannisters). Not too interested in Tully, and kinda on the fence with Tyrell.

DomeWing333 posted: »

I'm more interested in playing as a member of the Brotherhood Without Banners. Just go around hunting Lannisters and protecting the smallfol

• The brotherhood's interactions with the houses of the Riverlands aren't entirely clear. There's hints that a handfull support them in private. And I doubt anyone's in the least bit upset about a few dead Freys. And that's the clincher, for me. Much as I love the Freys (in the way I love King Joffrey, Ramsay Snow, and other vile bastards) the prospect of a game in which we actively hunt them is rather appealing. Sadly, I doubt we'll be seeing them in the game. Or not in the first season (provided there's more than the one), at least.

On the topic, though. Check out this guy's videos:

I disagree with half of what he says and he makes a few wild assumptions, but they're interesting theories, at least.

• Yep lets serve queen zombie. "Shudder"

Can't stand her to be honest

I'm more interested in playing as a member of the Brotherhood Without Banners. Just go around hunting Lannisters and protecting the smallfol

• The house of White Walkers! :D

• edited October 2014

Tully, Arryn, Reed, Dayne and Baratheon(Choose between one of the three Baratheon's) would be pretty interesting.

• I'm hoping we will be part of the Nightswatch.

• edited October 2014

Young Griff/Aegon. A soldier in his mercenary army.

• That'd be cool. I'm one of those people who think he's going to die before the end. But unlike most of that number, I don't relish the notion. Even if he is fake (which seems likely) he still strikes me as a likable character and a potentially good king (so's Tommen, but he's even more likely to snuff it, alas). So spending as much time with him as possible would be grand.

• I wanna play as King Robert, drinking, eating and fucking whores all day long.

Alt text

• Little-known or completely unknown house.

• I'm pretty sure that the game will be about unknown houses on the North that were only mentioned once or twice in the book so I agree with you.

fallandir posted: »

Little-known or completely unknown house.

• The less knowledge we have, the less biased we are. Btw, have you read the books? :>

I'm pretty sure that the game will be about unknown houses on the North that were only mentioned once or twice in the book so I agree with you.

• I only read Game Of Thrones. I'm waiting the hoidays to be over so my history teacher can share other books with me. They are pretty fast and easy to read.

The less knowledge we have, the less biased we are. Btw, have you read the books? :>

• Holidays? Well, I'm jealous. Try to avoid spoilers, though.

I only read Game Of Thrones. I'm waiting the hoidays to be over so my history teacher can share other books with me. They are pretty fast and easy to read.

• I've seen lots of spoilers before I even thought about reading the books, so I'm okay with that.

Holidays? Well, I'm jealous. Try to avoid spoilers, though.

• It doesn't bother you at all? Nice. I was so pissed when I came across this one big ending spoiler. It kinda ruined the book for me.

I've seen lots of spoilers before I even thought about reading the books, so I'm okay with that.

• edited November 2014

Nah, I'm immune to spoilers. I watched the LP of The Walking Dead before I played it but I still love this game so much.

It doesn't bother you at all? Nice. I was so pissed when I came across this one big ending spoiler. It kinda ruined the book for me.

• We all do. :>

Nah, I'm immune to spoilers. I watched the LP of The Walking Dead before I played it but I still love this game so much.

• If it is possible (I know nothing about GOT) I want to be a hired sword.

• I honestly just wanna play as the Hound in a DLC or something and to combine something else on this thread have this fight.

Alt text

• Hell yeah lets witness this badass fucking fight.

Alt text

• Like stated before, I think this game will go over the less known houses in the North that are mentioned/or barely seen in the books and show. But it will also feature some characters from the Stark, Baratheon, and Bolton house.

I just really hope one of the five playable characters is someone on the Wall. I think that would be really cool to see.

• House Forrester is our family name.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.