Game of Thrones Episode 1 Rated By Australian Classification

I just noticed that Episode 1 of Game of Thrones has been rated by the Australian classification board on October 24th.

Alt text
http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=%252foNrfKc7ICqwzzWrI1Gmyw%253d%253d&ncdctx=WWW3ZXULwzuZDQI%2bXERkRZy1J8W5xeDbAQrBIiBxwCcsladnKoojMZoNKxkF9ryM

I don't think this means that there will be a imminent release as they sometimes submit unfinished games to get a early idea of a rating but it gives usa idea of the type of things we might expect in the game with strong impact violence and language with mild impact themes.

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2014

Wow. That certainly came out of nowhere.

On top of that and the info about five playable characters, it was also announced Telltale will be showing off the game at some Playstation Event in December. I'm guessing late late November or early(ish) December.

Also, I'm surprised that "Nudity" and "Sex" have no marks on them. :P

EDIT: Curious that Game of Thrones is rated, but not Tales from the Borderlands - or at least, not that I've heard anyways.

• Alt text

^ my reaction when entering the thread: YEAH, EPISODE OUT NEXT TUESDAY WOOT WOOT! GET THE WINE BITCHEEEEES!

Then:

it was also announced Telltale will be showing off the game at some Playstation Event in December

at some Playstation Event in December

in December

December

Alt text

Wow. That certainly came out of nowhere. On top of that and the info about five playable characters, it was also announced Telltale will

• so they will show the game basically in the last mounth of the year.. wow.. i really hope they keep their word and release the game this year..

Wow. That certainly came out of nowhere. On top of that and the info about five playable characters, it was also announced Telltale will

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2014

Puzzlebox (Telltale's Community Manager) has confirmed both on Twitter and on the forums that a 2014 release is the plan.

GCardoso posted: »

so they will show the game basically in the last mounth of the year.. wow.. i really hope they keep their word and release the game this year..

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Also, I'm surprised that "Nudity" and "Sex" have no marks on them. :P

They are probably saving those for later in the season :P

• Didn't it feel like TWAU was just practice for the nudity? Now that Telltale did it once for this one project, they are now ready for nudity to be part of the GOT game(not trying to undersell TWAU).

OzzyUK posted: »

Also, I'm surprised that "Nudity" and "Sex" have no marks on them. :P They are probably saving those for later in the season :P

• no sex, no buy....

• yeah this game needs to have sex and blood to be a real "game of thrones" game

• I think we are gonna play 3 guys and 2 girls. But how will they interact? Will we control how they talk with each other too? Would be a bit...well...intresting. :D

• I can't think of any reason for it to be MA than there's no nudity. That stuff always gets rated R over here.

• Remember 400 days DLC? That's how.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I think we are gonna play 3 guys and 2 girls. But how will they interact? Will we control how they talk with each other too? Would be a bit...well...intresting.

• What if they aren't seperated at first? You'll have to talk with yourself. :)

Remember 400 days DLC? That's how.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.