Episodes wont download

Hi. I have just downloaded the game "Back to the Future" and played the first episode. I really liked it and purchased the episodes 2 to 5. As I sit happily and waiting for download to finish, I got an error message instead saying "there was a problem with the connection". I tried many times but got the same message again and again. I reinstalled the game but nothing changed. My network is just fine but where is the problem? Is something wrong with the app? Should I get my money back and download the episodes' seperate apps instead? Please help. Thank you.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to successfully download Episodes 2-5.

If you are still unable to download the other episodes, can you please clarify which device you are playing on, and what OS version you are currently running on the device?

• It didn't work on my home's network but it worked on a different one. I am downloading them now, thank you :)

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an a

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited November 2014

You're welcome, I hope that you enjoy the game!

Kewosh posted: »

It didn't work on my home's network but it worked on a different one. I am downloading them now, thank you

This discussion has been closed.