New tweet details coming in the next few weeks

Comments

• Well they said that many times already, hopefully this time they really mean it. (HYPE INTENSIFIES)

• Alt text

Finally! Some news incoming!

• This'll be fun, can't wait.

I'm looking at the replies to the tweet and that William guy is acting like a bit of a douche bag.

• 'End of 2014'?

Then how the hell do they want to get GoT out in the same year? I seriously doubt they can hold their promises, let's wait and see.

• GoT and TFTB have completely separate teams. One of the game's delay or whatever isnt gonna effect the other one in the slightest.

'End of 2014'? Then how the hell do they want to get GoT out in the same year? I seriously doubt they can hold their promises, let's wait and see.

• edited November 2014

well game of thrones is already rated by the aussie classification board so that usually means it is pretty much done and by the looks of things borderlands is nearly done also so they both are coming this year even if it is the last week of the year or something

Alt text

'End of 2014'? Then how the hell do they want to get GoT out in the same year? I seriously doubt they can hold their promises, let's wait and see.

• I'm actually quite excited to see how the first episode will turn out! Maybe they'll release an actual trailer with game footage as well!

• THANK THE GREAT SPAGHETTI MONSTER!

Alt text

• !!! :D
    This makes me very happy. I don't think I've been this excited for a game in a long time!

• TFTBLMasterRace

Deadpoolian posted: »

!!! This makes me very happy. I don't think I've been this excited for a game in a long time!

• edited November 2014

ME -
    Alt text

Telltale -
    Alt text

• Shouldn't we start to make one of those release date threads? Like TWD and TWAU had? :)

• edited November 2014

Yeah, don't mods usually make those? I wouldn't know, I only joined the forums last spring.

Shouldn't we start to make one of those release date threads? Like TWD and TWAU had?

• I've been holding off until we get more concrete details. However, with the latest news from the titles, I'm guessing that the release date threads will come sooner than later. I was actually debating on making them today or tomorrow, as both games have seemingly been rated by a rating board which indicates a short while before release.

Shouldn't we start to make one of those release date threads? Like TWD and TWAU had?

• The hype is real!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.