Accidentally bought wrong episodeaU

Hello,
I was very pleased to see TWAU out on Google play with all the episodes ready, but I accidently bought ep 2 when I ment to get to season pass. Is it possible to get the episode I bought by mistake refunded? I bought the season pass immediately after buying season 2.

Many thanks for your time and a great game!
Chris

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. For any inquiries regarding refunds or refund requests for purchases made through the Google Play Store, please contact Google Play Support directly, and they should be able to assist you further with your request.

• hello mike i bought TWD season 1 for 24.99 and downloaded it before checking my driver which is only 128 mb can i replace that with a ps3 download or transfer download somehow or do i need to purchase for a differant platform. thank you! jim

I apologize for the inconvenience. For any inquiries regarding refunds or refund requests for purchases made through the Google Play Store, please contact Google Play Support directly, and they should be able to assist you further with your request.

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

Unfortunately, we do not have any download codes, or ways to transfer purchases from our website to a PlayStation 3. I apologize we couldn't assist you with your request.

jimwert posted: »

hello mike i bought TWD season 1 for 24.99 and downloaded it before checking my driver which is only 128 mb can i replace that with a ps3 download or transfer download somehow or do i need to purchase for a differant platform. thank you! jim

• ok thanks for your time evan that just gives me an excuse to update my driver. lol thanks again

EvanK posted: »

Unfortunately, we do not have any download codes, or ways to transfer purchases from our website to a PlayStation 3. I apologize we couldn't assist you with your request.

This discussion has been closed.