Ep 1 Release Date Discussion - Out Now PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/XboxOne/360/Android

1131415161719»

Comments

• Ok guys so I decided to download the free demo in the store and somehow this enabled me to play the full episode.. what a mess thi

• you need the demo.. the season pass only doesnt work..

but thats the problem over here in Germany, there is no demo.. no episode.. just season passes..

have fun playing it !!!

• seems really like its the fault of sony... you can play it with an workaround by download the demo.......... but where is the fcking demo in german psn?

snootz posted: »

Ok guys so I decided to download the free demo in the store and somehow this enabled me to play the full episode.. what a mess thi

• Thank you so much snootz, it worked for me too!

snootz posted: »

Ok guys so I decided to download the free demo in the store and somehow this enabled me to play the full episode.. what a mess thi

• yup,i also surprised with Telltale, it damn fast :D ,can't wait for Eps 2

transfo47 posted: »

TT You really surprised me with this one. Only 6 days after iOS. Thanks for getting quicker, I hope the eps will be the same if not same as iOS.

• Game of Thrones & Tales from the Borderlands are still not avaible on the german PS3 store !!!!!!!

• I'm just here waiting for TT to fix the bug where you can't view choices in game on the Xbox one still.

• just be happy you're able to play what you paid for..

• Still not out for Kindle, I keep checking.

• And it probably never will be. Anyway, why would you want to play it on a Kindle? It runs horribly on tablets and phones.

Still not out for Kindle, I keep checking.

• I have played other Telltale games on my kindle and they ran fine.

And it probably never will be. Anyway, why would you want to play it on a Kindle? It runs horribly on tablets and phones.

• Thank you Telltale for this amazing game on the iOS except I cannot go back to the previous saved game because it restarts at the beginning.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I am not Telltale staff so i can't help with technical issues but i can recommend checking the iOS support froums or the new iOS support center for help, if there are no solutions there you can ask for help by submitting a support ticket to get help from technical support.

Thank you Telltale for this amazing game on the iOS except I cannot go back to the previous saved game because it restarts at the beginning.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.