Couldn't Access Database - $$ Gone :(

Hey,

When purchasing The Walking Dead - Season One

I entered everything then upon processing, the message "Couldn't Access Database" appeared and it didnt process to next screen / download of game. Although money has been transferred.

Emailed support, however still awaiting response.

Do you know what the average response time is for support?

Comments

• edited November 2014

UPDATE: Got a response

"Please ensure that you have filled out all of the required fields. If you continue to encounter this error, you may want to try using a different web browser."

No comment about returning money or accessing game or anything and do not wish to encounter this issue again, so obviously do not wish to process again and they try chase more $$.

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

I apologize for the inconvenience. I checked your Telltale account, and did not find any orders associated with the account. If you are seeing any charges, it's most likely a Pending Authorization Hold. With this type of hold the funds are generally put back into your account in the next 3-4 business days. If you're not familiar with Pending Authorization Holds, you can contact your bank and they should be able to provide you with more detailed information.

Warr1orJas posted: »

UPDATE: Got a response "Please ensure that you have filled out all of the required fields. If you continue to encounter this error, you m

This discussion has been closed.