New Anime VS Old Anime

Comments

• Not really that into FMA but I've heard such praise over it with little to no criticism. And the second part of SAO was kinda lame so I give it to FMA. DBZ wins just because of pure nostalgia and nothing else. Haven't watched Girls Bravo or Heaven's Lost Property. And given the fact Pokemon has gotten worse and worse over the years, Season 1 wins. So I would probably go with old.

• i only watched pokemon as a kid so old anime probably idk lol

• I've only watched Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon and they were awesome so I'd probably have to say the old anime :p

• I don't know many of those, so my vote is probably useless '^^

But I would say:

1. Full Metall Alchemist (because I read the first manga once and never have seen SAO lol)

2. Attack on Titan (binge-watched the shit out of this in May/June)

3. I seriously don't know...Heaven's Lost Property? (Because the name sounds cooler lawl)

4. Season 1 for sure! (I watched Pokèmon as a kid all the time, good times. I watched the new Seasons lately, and I think the Pokèmons are worse, the story is worse and the characters are worse. Only vote I can be sure of :P)

• Attack on Titan (binge-watched the shit out of this in May/June)

I don't know many of those, so my vote is probably useless '^^ But I would say: * Full Metall Alchemist (because I read the first ma

• well then why not vote for old anime?

http://strawpoll.me/2927921

Not really that into FMA but I've heard such praise over it with little to no criticism. And the second part of SAO was kinda lame so I give

i only watched pokemon as a kid so old anime probably idk lol

ulop22 posted: »

I've only watched Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon and they were awesome so I'd probably have to say the old anime

• then thats a tie!

why not vote for new anime?

I don't know many of those, so my vote is probably useless '^^ But I would say: * Full Metall Alchemist (because I read the first ma

• I know all the SnK theme songs by heart bruhhuhuhu

• SnK?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I know all the SnK theme songs by heart bruhhuhuhu

• Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Shengeki No, Something or the other.

I know all the SnK theme songs by heart bruhhuhuhu

• Shingeki no Kyojin <3

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Shengeki No, Something or the other.

• Yeah, I watched the shit out of season 1. i Maybe watched it like 10-11 times in 2 months.

Shingeki no Kyojin

• NICE

Did you watch the extra episodes? the OVA's? There's a special episode about Levi before joining the Survey Corps coming out on December 9th, and season 2 is being produced as we speak!

There's some really awesome stuff after where season 1 ends, if you read the manga, you can see what happens after, things get intense.

Yeah, I watched the shit out of season 1. i Maybe watched it like 10-11 times in 2 months.

• Yes i watched the OVA's, I dont read the manga because i haven't found it online. AND HOLY SHIT I'M EXITED FOR THAT FUCKING LEVI EPISODE!!!!!!!! As well as season 2.

NICE Did you watch the extra episodes? the OVA's? There's a special episode about Levi before joining the Survey Corps coming out on Dece

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

Look up "Shingeki no Kyojin manga online", you'd find it in no time.

Yes i watched the OVA's, I dont read the manga because i haven't found it online. AND HOLY SHIT I'M EXITED FOR THAT FUCKING LEVI EPISODE!!!!!!!! As well as season 2.

• DUDE

THAT AVATAR THOUGH

Yes i watched the OVA's, I dont read the manga because i haven't found it online. AND HOLY SHIT I'M EXITED FOR THAT FUCKING LEVI EPISODE!!!!!!!! As well as season 2.

• whats wrong with him? he's so kawaii isn't he?

DUDE THAT AVATAR THOUGH

• IT'S AWESOME XDDDDDD

whats wrong with him? he's so kawaii isn't he?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.