shipping

how much is the shipping cost? Will you ship internationally?
i dont wanna place an order without knowing the costs or if you ship to my country (Argentina)

Any info will be great, thanks.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    turmoil23 wrote: »
    how much is the shipping cost? Will you ship internationally?
    i dont wanna place an order without knowing the costs or if you ship to my country (Argentina)
    When was the last time you paid shipping for a download? The pre-order is for the download version, after all...

If you're talking about the DVD that will be released over 6+ months from now - the shipping costs to Europe were ~10 USD.

np: Tosca - Joe Si Ha (No Hassle (Disc 1))
  • edited June 2009
    Except Argentina is in South America... so who knows what the shipping costs will be?
  • edited June 2009
    sorry i didnt realise it was a download, my bad.

EDIT: "5 Games - Delivered Monthly - Plus Collector's DVD"
    Unless the DVD materializes at my house it needs a shipping, unless its free
  • edited June 2009

:eek: you figured out tell tale games biggest secret that they can teleport things direct to you....shhh don't tell.

The way it works is monthly you will download the games, then at the end of the series you will get the option to have the DVD sent to you with all the games on it, all you pay for is the shipping costs.

I live in the uk and have had both Sam and Max series delivered on DVD after, there is a shipping cost but it isn't expensive...can't remember how much it was it was last year when the last one was delivered.
  • edited June 2009
    sorry i didnt realise it was a download, my bad.

EDIT: "5 Games - Delivered Monthly - Plus Collector's DVD"
    While it needs shipping, the DVD itself is optional. You can buy the game normally and simply not order the DVD once it becomes available.

If you want the DVD you can just wait for a point in time where you can afford the shipping cost, but until there you can download and play the game.
  • edited June 2009
    The shipping cost to Brazil is only 9.90 dollars, and it's in South America
  • edited June 2009
    Xocrates wrote: »
    While it needs shipping, the DVD itself is optional. You can buy the game normally and simply not order the DVD once it becomes available.

If you want the DVD you can just wait for a point in time where you can afford the shipping cost, but until there you can download and play the game.

In my case, I still have the two S&M season DVD waiting to be ordered. Probably will have them finally shipped alongside the TOMI one.
    The shipping cost to Brazil is only 9.90 dollars, and it's in South America

There may be some taxes involved also, IIRC.
  • edited June 2009
    Good idea,

I've 2 Sam & Max and soon a Wallace & Gromit & a Monkey Island DVD to get....

1/ Do the free DVD offers expire?
    2/ If not can I get them all shipped together?

:confused:
    Ewan
  • edited June 2009
    so..how big do we expect the download to be? for a decent game it has to be in the 500MB to 1GB region surely
  • edited June 2009
    so..how big do we expect the download to be? for a decent game it has to be in the 500MB to 1GB region surely
    Well, the the installers for Wallace & Gromit episodes 1 and 2 were about 340 and 450 MB in size...

np: Tosca - Utrecht Spa (No Hassle (Disc 2))
Sign in to comment in this discussion.