Maxbear29's Medieval Tale (Actual story part, link to where you submit characters inside!)

Comments

• Looks like we kind of decided to go with room 2 all at once XD. I have a massive project due soon, and I'm using all my time to get it done, but I hope to get the next part written soon. I got time on monday I 'spose.

• Ok, Soon enough guys, I'm almost all caught up in school XD

• Nice, can't wait =]

maxbear29 posted: »

Ok, Soon enough guys, I'm almost all caught up in school XD

• I've been working hard at this, and I'm almost done 1 part, I hope to get it up today. Sorry for the delay!

• Awesome!

I've been working hard at this, and I'm almost done 1 part, I hope to get it up today. Sorry for the delay!

• Just to keep you updated, I was visiting my little brother today, and I wrote a bunch yesterday, and then my laptop restarted while I was getting some water. So I am almost done, and learned to save, just in case XD Sorry for the wait, this will not be like my last story, I refuse to go this long without releasing a part again. I cannot apologize enough, guys :P

• It's good bro, take your time we're not running anywhere :P

Just to keep you updated, I was visiting my little brother today, and I wrote a bunch yesterday, and then my laptop restarted while I was ge

• edited November 2014

School, man. It uh......it's time consuming XD I'm getting a part up today, don't you worry ;)

• edited November 2014

WELL. THAT'S FUN. I WAS DOING SOME WORK ON IT, AND I ACCIDENTALLY CLOSED THE WORD PROCESSOR. UGH. Ok, I'll try again later, I hate doing shit I've already done, especially as many times as I have with this one part.

• Okay, I found time, so I'm going to upload a part today in the next hour or so. Sorry for the ridiculous wait, it won't happen again, I'm hoping to get on a "one part every 2 days, occasionally once a day, occasionally 3 days but never more, but mostly every 2 days" schedule. GET HYPED GUYS.

• --Santiago--

Santiago and Green crept into room 2 quietly, closing the door behind them. Santiago looked at the bed, and saw Mers sleeping soundly. He shook him awake, and he sat up quickly, and Green placed her finger over her lips. Mers said nothing, and Santiago whispered their situation quickly to him. Mers nodded, and grabbed his sword.

"What's the plan?" Mers whispered, as Santiago looked through the peephole in the door.

"Well, plan was to take them all out, but they spotted us, so I say we get as many as we need to to clear a path, and find a better hiding spot, and put the plan into action again." Santiago whispered quickly. "All we really need is a way out without getting caught. Oh, gods, how could I have spotted this before. You have a window in our room. That's our best bet. We'll create a distraction somehow, and the 3 of us will go out the window, and sneak back in through another entrance. Uh....I think I spotted one in the stables. Although, splitting up is also possible.... depends on the circumstances. No matter what happens, we'll meet up in the entrance in the stables." Santiago's brain was going extremely quickly. It's like he was coming up with the plan, and saying every thought that popped into his head. That's what made him such a great tactician. How well he worked under pressure.

"Yeah, I saw 'em down here. Damn near slayed me they did. Found Xavos' corpse in the hallway, and then bam! Thunder magic, almost hit me too." The thin brigand had returned, with many others.

"Find them. Ignore everyone who is sleeping, they can be murdered later, and focus on these 2 people. The female mage in this army, and the only guy wielding a sword AND spell book. Shouldn't be too hard to track down." Said a very manly, deep voice, as Santiago heard people walking around, swinging open doors, as he drew his sword. Green had her spell book ready, and Mers had his sword out, as their door swung open. The thin brigand was stood there, with sword in hand, as he readied to swing at them, as he called out.

"I FOUND 'EM! THEY ARE--" He was cut off by a female archer sneaking up behind him, pulling out an arrow, and in 1 motion, thrusting the arrow in to his jugular, as he grabbed his throat, and looked surprised, collapsing to the ground, and she threw the door shut, pushing back on it, as everyone charged at it, almost busting it open. Mers ran over, and helped her hold the door shut, as it slowly began opening. Arrows were flying into the door, narrowly missing this girl and Mers, as Santiago pried the window open.

"RUN! QUICKLY! WE CAN ESCAPE IF WE GO FAST!" She yelled, as Santiago hopped out the window. This was the 2nd floor, so it was quite a drop, but there was a rooftop to a side room, about halfway to the ground, that would break his fall. He hit the rooftop hard, but didn't get hurt, he just landed on his back. He looked up, and saw Green leaping out the window as well, not having much of a better landing than he did. He could hear the door burst open upstairs, as Mers quickly climbed out the window, and jumped, having arrows and magic bolts fly out after him. He landed on his feet, and as Santiago got a better look at him, Santiago saw he had a burnt shoulder, from fire magic presumably. As Santiago began to look down off of the ledge of the roof, he turned and saw the female archer, start to leap out the window, as she was shot in the thigh by an arrow, as she threw herself forward, landing on her stomach on the rooftop. She rolled onto her back, sitting up, pulling out her bow, and shooting a brigand trying to get out the window. Everyone jumped off the roof, landing on the dirt, as Santiago looked around quickly.

"Ok, so I'll go to the left and north, and Green you'll got to the left and south. Mers go to the right and north, and you..." Santiago began.

"Shadow." The archer girl said, as Santiago nodded.

"Shadow, you go to the right and south." Santiago finished, as Mers interjected.

"Can we even trust this girl, she was just with a band of assassins trying to kill us a few seconds ago!" Mers said, as Shadow shrugged.

"I was just with them to get in here, and sabotage this operation. I'm a double agent of sorts, I suppose." Shadow said, as Santiago added:

"She saved us all, and risked her life for us. I think that's more than enough to prove her good intentions. Now, we'll all meet in the stables. Let's move!" Santago yelled, as they split up. Santiago sprinted, quickly separating from everyone, just in the nick of time too, as the brigands began to give chase. Just as he rounded the corner, he spotted them. A group of 4 assassins, all waiting for someone to approach them. He had 2 choices. He could take the long route to the stables, through the woods, and risk everyone showing up and leaving without him, or he could take them head on, and risk death or further injury, and with his arm slashed, it could have a greater risk, however it is much faster, and if he was caught sneaking around, they could get the jump on him, and it would be much worse than him jumping them....

Take them head on

Try to sneak through the woods

Sidenote: For those curious who was in which room:

Room 1: Raynes

Room 2: Mers

Room 3: Morgan

Room 4: Hopeless

Room 5: Felix

• Try to sneak through the woods

Awesome chapter!

--Santiago-- Santiago and Green crept into room 2 quietly, closing the door behind them. Santiago looked at the bed, and saw Mers sleepin

--Santiago-- Santiago and Green crept into room 2 quietly, closing the door behind them. Santiago looked at the bed, and saw Mers sleepin

• Amazing Chapter!!!!!!

• Try to sneak through the woods.

BTW, you should update the main post with new characters. :)

• try to sneak through the woods

Awesome chapter!

• Oh yeah. I should probably do that.

Pipas posted: »

Try to sneak through the woods. BTW, you should update the main post with new characters.

• take them head on! Awesome story so far :D

• Take them head on, great part =]

• For some reason this isn't in my feed. Odd. Part up soon, by the way.

• edited November 2014

Sometimes when you edit the main post it unfollows it for some reason. Looking forward to the next part!

For some reason this isn't in my feed. Odd. Part up soon, by the way.

• Soon, you say?

Alt text

For some reason this isn't in my feed. Odd. Part up soon, by the way.

• I fell asleep while writing. Whoops, I'll get back to it. I am having a hard time writing, though.

• It's alright, writers block hits us all. Just take your time :)

I fell asleep while writing. Whoops, I'll get back to it. I am having a hard time writing, though.

• Okay, I've spent the last week planning this story all out. I didn't forget it, I was just working on it. Sorry for the wait, it won't happen again, now that it's all planned out better :)

• Alt text

Okay, I've spent the last week planning this story all out. I didn't forget it, I was just working on it. Sorry for the wait, it won't happen again, now that it's all planned out better

• Might be safe to assume it's dead. Its been 21 days since a part has been posted :P

• Nah, I bet it's not dead. Have a little faith, mate. :)

PoopBrown posted: »

Might be safe to assume it's dead. Its been 21 days since a part has been posted :P

• Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so, so, so goddamned sorry. If anyone's still around, I want to keep going, I had really bad writer's block. Again, It won't happen again, I just got writer's block. Sorry guys, I cannot say it enough.

• You don't have to be sorry, we'll all patient. :)

Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so, so, so goddamned sorry. If anyone's still around, I want to keep going, I had really bad writer's block. Again, It won't happen again, I just got writer's block. Sorry guys, I cannot say it enough.

• Still here. From my point of view, there's no need to apologize, we are a patient bunch and I know writer's block can be a real pain in the ass

Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so, so, so goddamned sorry. If anyone's still around, I want to keep going, I had really bad writer's block. Again, It won't happen again, I just got writer's block. Sorry guys, I cannot say it enough.

• Still here.

• I´M.STILL.HERE

• No worries, we can wait. :-)

• Sorry I assumed it was dead. Its just that I've seen fanfics die like that before :P. I'm still here supporting though :)

• Falcon BUUUMMMP

• I have a date. I have a date for when this story will return. January 5th. I took a break of trying for the holidays, so on the 5th, this shall return.

• I got really sick and had all my homework to do when I returned to school. This all came up January 4th. So.....I'm convinced I can eventually write for this. It's been on a break since it basically started, and I make no promises, I'm bad with those, but I'm really trying for this weekend, and I'm happy for how patient you all are.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.