System Requirements

Oh my God! Monkey Island is my favourite game EVER and I'm so glad Telltale is carrying on the saga!

In terms of system requirements, it states that you need a 2.0 GHz processor. My system has a 1.73 GHz processor; do you think it'll struggle? I hope not!

If so, I think I'd just have to buy a new computer! I can't live without not playing it!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Oh my God! Monkey Island is my favourite game EVER and I'm so glad Telltale is carrying on the saga!

In terms of system requirements, it states that you need a 2.0 GHz processor. My system has a 1.73 GHz processor; do you think it'll struggle? I hope not!

If so, I think I'd just have to buy a new computer! I can't live without not playing it!

This game is going to be on wii as well, so I don't think that you will need a tricked-out computer to run it.
  • edited June 2009
    Cool, well I've just downloaded the Wallace and Gromit demo to see if it works on my computer and it does. Both Wallace and Gromit and Monkey Island have the same system requirements, so it should be ok. I'm gonna go ahead and pre-order Monkey Island methinks!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.