So is Telltale going to get any of the actors from the show to voice their charactors in the game?

The 2012 game managed to get actors James Cosmo and Conleth Hill to reprise their roles as Jeor Mormont and Lord Varys.

so will the new game also have actors from the show?

Comments

• you think telltale can afford that? they couldn't even keep michael madsen to play carver for more than 2 episodes in twd

• No I doubt show people will show up at all and if they do barely

• I think it is possible. After all HBO might be helping them fund it possibly. :P

• They have an agreement with HBO for the game so... Why not?

• I'd like TT to include voice actors we actually know. I doubt they'd got the leading roles, but I got used to them and it would be nice to hear Gavin Hammon or Adam Harrington somewhere in the Westeros' cities.

• I don't know what you mean, but Madsen is certainly more expensive than almost all the GoT cast, there's no discussing it.

Jewfreeus posted: »

you think telltale can afford that? they couldn't even keep michael madsen to play carver for more than 2 episodes in twd

• Well since they are basing the game of the show and not the books it's very possible. They supposedly have a deal with Martin and HBO so the likeness of the actors for instance Stannis might be in it so he might VA for it too. Filming the show and VA work at the same time might be difficult but not impossible.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.