Rhys and Fiona, Old designs vs. new ones POLL

Rhys and Fiona had some other designs when we first saw them.

Which designs do you like more? The old ones or the the new ones.

http://strawpoll.me/2943076

Old designs:

Alt text

Alt text

Now they look like this. Rhys name is obviously written in the Hyperion style and the name of Fiona is written in Jakobs style.

New designs:

Alt text

Alt text

Comments

• Gosh, that was Fiona's previous model? I like her new model so much better! She looks so cool in her new model.

Regarding Rhys, I like his old model better. He looks more laid-back and less Handsome Jack-like. I know his character is about wanting to become another Handsome Jack, but I prefer if Rhys is his own person.

• New Fiona, old Rhys as well but I voted for the new ones.

Also, off-topic, am I the only one looking forward to Fiona's character? I can tell she's going to be a favorite of mine.

• Yep, I pretty much agree with the above opinions too. XD

FYI: the picture for the new Fiona isn't showing up. I'm sure this is like this for other viewers as well.

• edited November 2014

Thanks I fixed it now. Something happend with the Fiona picture on the website.

Yep, I pretty much agree with the above opinions too. XD FYI: the picture for the new Fiona isn't showing up. I'm sure this is like this for other viewers as well.

• Yeah I will play her sassy. ;D

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

New Fiona, old Rhys as well but I voted for the new ones. Also, off-topic, am I the only one looking forward to Fiona's character? I can tell she's going to be a favorite of mine.

• New ones. Both of them.

• edited November 2014

The Old designs are actually what they will be wearing at the start of the game based on some of the gameplay footage i have seen so far

Alt text

the New designs looks like something they will be wearing at a later point in the game since their clothes looks more messy and v Rhys hair is no longer like handsome jack

You can tell they have been on pandora for a while in the "New design" pictures lol

• Sounds extremely awesome! I hope their changes in appearance will tire into both Fiona's and Rhys' character development.

TommyW posted: »

The Old designs are actually what they will be wearing at the start of the game based on some of the gameplay footage i have seen so far

• edited November 2014

Rhys is the first time on Pandora, but didnt they say that Fiona already lives on Pandora?

Sounds extremely awesome! I hope their changes in appearance will tire into both Fiona's and Rhys' character development.

• Yeah, she is born on Pandora.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Rhys is the first time on Pandora, but didnt they say that Fiona already lives on Pandora?

• It looks like Rhys tucked his tie into his pants.

TommyW posted: »

• Fiona's expression in the old picture is priceless.

• WHY the new pictures are not loading? i wish i can comment :) but i cant see the pictures for some reason

• Pretty evenly split on old vs new Fiona, but I definitely prefer old Rhys.

• It seems that they made both models more conventionally attractive, which explains why the consensus on this heterosexual male forum is that the older rhys looks better and the newer fiona: they don't feel threatened by older rhys, they are more attracted to newer fiona.

:)

• They look more or less the same to me.

• Oh please, get over yourself.

Flog61 posted: »

It seems that they made both models more conventionally attractive, which explains why the consensus on this heterosexual male forum is that

• You should be.

I'm sorry?

• I'm sorry?

Oh please, get over yourself.

• Being borderline sexist and generalizing people for being a certain gender and orientation to push your feminist agenda is so mind numbingly hypocritical, I don't know how anyone can take people like you seriously.

I'm sorry?

• Why, out of interest?

Bluebirdo posted: »

Pretty evenly split on old vs new Fiona, but I definitely prefer old Rhys.

• No, I'm not going to play this game and have to explain every little sentence for you that should be, by anyones standards, common sense. Continue as you were.

In what way was I being sexist? I was saying that the majority of people on this forum are attracted to women, being mainly heterosexual

• edited November 2014

In what way was I being sexist?

I was saying that the majority of people on this forum are attracted to women, being mainly heterosexual males, and it is this attraction which gives rise to the comments.

As a male myself, I have no interest in generalising my own sex, especially when that would be generalising it to such a manner that it conflicts with my own personality.

Being borderline sexist and generalizing people for being a certain gender and orientation to push your feminist agenda is so mind numbingly hypocritical, I don't know how anyone can take people like you seriously.

• Did you really just do that?

Being borderline sexist and generalizing people for being a certain gender and orientation to push your feminist agenda is so mind numbingly hypocritical, I don't know how anyone can take people like you seriously.

• Yes. I'd do it again too. Crazy, huh?

papai46 posted: »

Did you really just do that?

• Sure. We'll just ignore the entire tone and specificities of your post. Do you feel threatened by new Rhys?

In what way was I being sexist? I was saying that the majority of people on this forum are attracted to women, being mainly heterosexual

• You think I had a sexist 'tone'?

I mean what even...

No, please don't ignore the 'tone' and 'specificities' (not a commonly accepted word, but whatever) of my post: tell me exactly where my sexism against men was.

I do indeed feel slightly threatened by him. I think I'd view him as competition if we both liked the same guy.

Sure. We'll just ignore the entire tone and specificities of your post. Do you feel threatened by new Rhys?

• Old Rhys

New Fiona

• Seems like I forgot to tell you which ones I prefer.

Both new ones. :D

• New ones.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.