Episodes 4 Bug?! Glitch?! I don't know what it could be... :/

In the middle of Episode 4, after when I tapped/clicked on the option (close to) "Isn't that Faith's Coat?!", between finishing the last scene and starting the next scene for that option, it paused: Here's an image:

(Sorry in advance for long thread, but there's no Spoilers! :( )

Alt text

Then after quitting the game and closing the app and reopening it. Then start from the begging of that (Chapter?) it only had sound effect of Toad sliding the jacket/coat off the counter. No other sounds, like the Character's Voices. And also the options were broken too! The name or text appeared as: "This choice is blank", except for the options with ellipsis where you say basically nothing.

Photos:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I Would like to know did you encounter something like this? On the same Episode, same Episode but different place, same episode same place but different option, or different Episode altogether. I am REALLY interested!!!

(BTW for anyone thinking, (IDK if you can see my age) Yes, I am 15 but my mom let me download the game)

Comments

• Try posting this in Support

• I post it here because it is an easy fix, just restart the app but closing it then open it again.

Poogers555 posted: »

Try posting this in Support

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if closing the app and reopening it, resolved the issue for you, or are you still experiencing the issue? If you are, please try rewinding a chapter/checkpoint before that scene, and then replay through the episode, and your issue should be resolved. Can you please also clarify the iOS device you are playing on, and what iOS version you are currently running on it?

Bj007pro posted: »

I post it here because it is an easy fix, just restart the app but closing it then open it again.

• Yes it does just close it and then reopening it. I'm using iOS 8 and only encountered the problem with Episode 4. I don't need too restart the whole Episode just where the chapter/checkpoint is.

Can you please clarify if closing the app and reopening it, resolved the issue for you, or are you still experiencing the issue? If you are,

This discussion has been closed.