Your Story Begins: First details on 'Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series'

2»

Comments

• Shiaaat house Bolton.

Here's the description of what House White Hill is. House Forrester's rival. "The White hills are one of the few northern families to follow the Faith of the Seven instead of the old gods. They are also sworn banner men of House Bolton."

• edited November 2014

5$ each as usual I guess, so like 25-30$ for season pass. Given that its still gona be 2 hour episodes.

OOoooh SIX episodes?! SIX!? Price please?!

• Check out the books then, they are truly amazing.

Already tried, I just couldn't get into it.

• I may do, some day.

Check out the books then, they are truly amazing.

• I really think you should spend more time on your Walking Dead series. You've already garnered many followers and by continuing with the Walking Dead development you would help expand the universe, making it exponentially larger and more popular.

• Davy Jones! Giant Squid!

Here's the description of what House White Hill is. House Forrester's rival. "The White hills are one of the few northern families to follow the Faith of the Seven instead of the old gods. They are also sworn banner men of House Bolton."

• Hey mod, do you think we could get those photos without the words?
    They would some pretty sweet wallpapers

• Roger that, let me try with another film...

Davy Jones! Giant Squid!

• I switched 10 years ago because Linux had better software and hardware support for something I needed back then. Windows XP still had an awful (might as well say unexisting) security model, getting it to behave like I wanted was near impossible or required buying expensive software ,... Using Linux turned out to be much easier, so I never switched back to Windows. The gaming world moved to consoles around that time, so I didn't miss out on much there.

10 years later, things are moving back to pc, and I can now play all my favourite games on Linux... except for Telltale's. Most indies support Linux, Doublefine does as well, even AAA games like XCOM, Borderlands and Civ are on Linux now. Kevin Bruner mentioned a year ago that Linux support would be coming in the future... you can't blame me for hoping that time has finally come :)

HSPLazerz posted: »

May I just ask a completely civil question here, why are you using Linux?

• Alt text

House Forrester is a noble house from the Wolfswood. Bannermen to House Glover... Childish Gambino confirmed!

• Does the Game still release this year? The trailer says it does lol :) Can't wait

This discussion has been closed.